Pod Your Reef

Kim's 75

wimby

YAY! for a 75 thread! :)

75g is my dream tank. Something about the dimensions are just perfect to me. :D

I like the look of your scape, leaves lots of room for coral growth and swimming room for the fish.

Thanks. I love the dimensions lovin the width of it. Theres a crap load of swimming room the whole back is open. I like that I can clean the glass back there. I would've liked more caves and such but it's ok for now. I do have extra rock in the garage if I ever want to change it up. I might turn my 12gl into a frag tank and move all those corals into it. Just a thought at the moment. Thanks for looking.

Here are some pics for you all. Enjoy

basement75007.jpg

basement75045.jpg

basement75048.jpg

Thet Blackcap like to spit sand on this one

basement75055.jpg

basement75031.jpg

basement75018.jpg

Right behind him is his burrow/cave he steals all the empty shells and whatever small corals that are on the sand. He also steals the snails. They try to escape but he just pulls them right back in. It's just too funny.

Thats all for now. Thanks for looking :0)

Edited by wimby

Yeah it has alot. The red goes around the side. And to beleive I only started with 1 of each color. Now I have them in all 3 tanks LOL. There is 1 green on there just can't see it and I have different green to add to it yet.

Edited by wimby
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks I need to get better pictures of the mushrooms the whole other side is red so nice. I also changed the scape around I added rock from my 12gl that I turned into a frag tank. I still have the 2 islands and a whole lotta swimming room. I'll get pics up tomorrow night.

I added more rock

left side

basement751020.jpg

right side

basement751024.jpg

some corals

basement75930.jpg

basement75931.jpg

basement75935.jpg

basement75938.jpg

the red side of the mushroom rock

basement75916.jpg

side shot

basement75914.jpg

other side

basement75957-1.jpg

basement751006.jpg

Enjoy Thanks For Looking Kim

Give me time a big tank is new to me. I have more zoas on hold for teh swap next month. We'll see what they have maybe I will get something maybe I won't LOL

Thanks It took a little time. All the rocks are sturdy!!! Now I need to fill them up!!!!! :D

I'm sadthough my little green nepthea tree is so pissed off. Kinda like a weeping willow LOL poor thing Going to move him to the sand bed tomorrow maybe too much light of flow so this spot will be good for both. I also put a peice of that bleaching frogspawn from the 30gl in there kinda coming back a little bit. The one in the 30gl not so much but I still have hope fingers still crossed.

Thanks

My Little Baby Madison Angel

madison6-29-050004-2.jpg

fathersday0003.jpg

Anyone for cake?

Romeo

stuff904.jpg

My Bird Storm

room116.jpg

I bet the nepthea will begin to come around quickly. Soon enough those rocks are going to be covered! B)

I know I can't wait Going to go slow and steady like I did the 30gl

Edited by wimby
  • Like 2