ReefCleaners.org

Berlibee's Pico 20G tank. - Closed.

Berlibee

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you need a loaner light? I have a Duo I can loan out.

Thank you! I think few days with no lights will not hurt the system?

Did you reset the display?

You mean 4 buttons at the same time, hard reset ? Or there is an other way. When I do hard reset nothing happens, while I'm holding 4 buttons all bulbs are ON, when I release the buttons they turn OFF.

Thank you! I think few days with no lights will not hurt the system?

Considering people do 3 day black-outs to deal with algae, I expect you should be fine for a few days. However, I live in Cary now, so am right around the corner! If it looks like you can't get the light fixed right away, just let me know. Like I said I have a NanoBox Duo (and Quad) that are currently unused.

Hehehe .... finally decided to go with bare bottom ! And I like it ! I would really not run again a tank with sand. All the stuff that was in the sand bed it's crazy ! I've installed two pumps in the back corners of the tank so all the dust accumulate in the front area of the tank so I can siphon it easier. Corals were not happy yesterday but today looks like they do better. We will see ! :lol:

Nano_002.jpg?format=1000w

Nano_003.jpg?format=1000w

Nano_004.jpg?format=1000w

Nano_005.jpg?format=1000w

Nano_006.jpg?format=1000w

Nano_008.jpg?format=1000w

Nano_007.jpg?format=2500w

Thank you for the link and info, I'll check when the cycle is done. ;)

This is what I need right?

http://www.reefcleaners.org/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=218&virtuemart_category_id=20

How did you find the quantities of clean up crew for your tank size? I don't feel like I grow algae fast enough to accommodate that number and just curious how you found it.. Did you lose a lot of snails ?

How did you find the quantities of clean up crew for your tank size? I don't feel like I grow algae fast enough to accommodate that number and just curious how you found it.. Did you lose a lot of snails ?

x12 Small Hermits.

x12 Black foot trochus snails.

This is all what I'm using. Man small hermits are awesome! They kill snails but if you get Trochus snails they've no chance to get them. Trochus are awesome and can defend themselves. But first I've a got a CUC from Reef Cleaners yes. You can check more info here:

http://www.reefcleaners.org/cleaner-packages-with-free-shipping

They've awesome packs. :) But I'm a big fan of hermits, they work like crazy and same with Trochus, they're so fast and strong.

I think they're called dwarf hermits:

DwarfRedLegHermitCrab.jpg

Archived