Berlibee's Pico 20G tank. - Closed.

Berlibee

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love that. omgomgomg

Hehehe ... c'mon you should post some videos as well ! Do you have a camera? :D

Looking great!

Thanks! Your zoas growing like crazy man. ;)

Great video

Thanks GNT. ;)

Gold torches are sexy. Nice video.

Hehehe ... c'mon you should post some videos as well ! Do you have a camera? :D

WTF is a camera. :lol:

Nano_014.jpg?format=1500w

hehehe tried to take a photo under Actinic only. It's fun ! :D

That is a way better photo than I have ever taken under actinics.

That is a way better photo than I have ever taken under actinics.

Thanks Vlangel ! :blush: I would love to take more but I don't have much colonies hehehe .... by the way SPS started to change colors so nicely with T5. Will wait for a month so I can post before and after pictures.

Thanks Vlangel ! :blush: I would love to take more but I don't have much colonies hehehe .... by the way SPS started to change colors so nicely with T5. Will wait for a month so I can post before and after pictures.

I will enjoy seeing those when you take them.

BattleCorals Rainbow In Spain: Happy and with new polyps ! Very cool to see it growing.

Nano_015.jpg?format=2500w

Happy frag from LFS, one of my favorites, he was very sad when I've got it:

Nano_016.jpg?format=1500w

Awesome awesome awesome !!!! Super clean set up !!! Definitely tagging along for this one even though I'm super late lol.

Covered last two spots in my tank today hehehehe ... Green Slimer + Tyree LE Purple Dragon Eyes, GS is not very happy at this moment will take a picture later. But Dragon looks pretty nice at this moment:

Nano_017.jpg?format=1000w

Also I've sold the DOS with DOS Dual Reservoir and got a Kore 5th as replacement. DOS is awesome when you've APEX it's just super cool. You see dosing charts by hours, very easy to control by Apex Fusion interface. But 2 pumps ... it's just not enough for me. Kore 5th is a very nice doser as well but a little bit harder to control in the beginning. I mean all these READ buttons, so weird why not to grab all the readings at once when you push CONNECT, why I need to grab each reading for each pump, clock, reservoir names and 20 other params .... But I've got used to it very fast, very "Windows" style. Pumps are not so nice as DOS but they're doing very good and very nice control over them by the Kore 5th app. I've connected the doser to DIY dosing containers, will post more info about them in my new build thread because this doser and containers is a step forward for the net build as well, not just a replacement. So I'm very happy with changes! :)

doser0_grande.jpg

Livestock Update:

On the weekend added one last fish to the tank and decided to go with a Carpenter's Flasher Wrasse. He's small at this moment but I'm pretty sure he'll be much more colorful when mature. Current livestock setup. :wub:

Nano_018.jpg?format=1500w

Nano_019.jpg?format=1500w

Nano_020.jpg?format=1500w

Nano_021.jpg?format=1500w

I think it can regrow. If you don't run a skimmer, you can try adding some Melafix to the tank; that is helpful for healing fish wounds. (I mention no skimmer, because Melafix will make skimmers go nuts.)

Archived