Coral Vue Hydros

Berlibee's Pico 20G tank. - Closed.

Berlibee

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I'm at about 1 month now after switching from LEDs to T5 and I can say I clearly like the changes. I'll post some examples today and later why I like them. I'll start with the small colony that I've got from LFS it was under MH but I'm not sure for how long. Then you'll see the picture how it changed after 2 month in my tank under LEDs and finally one more how it changed at the end after switching to T5. Colors are super close to real colors on the images. I'm more than happy with the changes. Tissue looks so healthy and thick now, finaly can see some PE and colors that are totally different, some yellow, purple and green. Very interesting ! :lol: ( be sure to click on the image for more details )

T5Result001.jpg?format=2500w

• 2 weeks later...
HarryPotter

BC Rainbow In Spain:

T5Result006.jpg?format=2500w

Nice! I have a BC rainbow in spain as well- grow super fast and the color is pretty awesome.

Green Slimer after about 1 month, looks like he's happy :

T5Result005.jpg?format=2500w

Colored up quickly, in another month thats going to be neon!

• 4 weeks later...
cnseekatz

Love the progression shots... very well done!

Looks like you may have been overdoing it with light with your LEDs

cnseekatz

Thanks man, I'm not sure it's the same PAR readings. :)

Yeah, LEDs are pretty strong. The good news is that MOST of the time, the corals will adjust to the stronger light... T5s look awesome though. I'm looking forward to seeing how things work out for you over time.

• 4 months later...

Archived