inTank Media Baskets

2013 Nano Reef Gift Exchange :Secret Santa:

Lawnman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am signing for a package looking right at this.

1E186C4A.jpg

OMG, i just cant stop hysterically laughing for the past 10 minutes straight. Thank gawd i'm alone atm, or people would think something was seriously wrong with me. I swear i'm laughing so hard right now, it's physically hurting :lol: Merry flippen Christmas brother!

I am greated by Judy soon as I open the box :wub:B1333D96.jpg

She is a keeper!F67D8AA6.jpg

Take good care of her, i talked her into the box by telling her she was going to a good home :lol:

Trying to get her in there was not easy

P1350278_zpsc2c12c6c.jpg

Then I reach in and find this which is freaking awesome. I have a love for Coco for those that did not know. http://s915.photobucket.com/user/Lwnman/media/Snapbucket/C7DA6633.jpg.html'>C7DA6633.jpg

Take good care of her, i talked her into the box by telling her she was going to a good home :lol: Trying to get her in there was not easy http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/ziareefer/media/ziareefer017/P1350278_zpsc2c12c6c.jpg.html'>P1350278_zpsc2c12c6c.jpg
LMFAO :P

I liked Judy so much I already took her to the salon.

F74FAF88.jpg

WTH, damn..she gets around pretty fast. You just got her. That's some serious :wub: right there. Her hair was a little flat, she needed that. I can clearly see she's in good hands now, so i can sleep good tonight.

A nano mag carbon and some Kent goodies. http://s915.photobucket.com/user/Lwnman/media/Snapbucket/10940D44.jpg.html'>10940D44.jpg

WTH, damn..she gets around pretty fast. you just got her. That's some serious :wub: right there. Her hair was a little flat, she needed that. I can clearly see she's in good hands now, so i can sleep good tonight.
LoL I told the wife to get in the salon and wash my new girls hair :P.

She laughed and said that biotch needs some help with that hair.

LoL I told the wife to get in the salon and wash my new girls hair :P.

lmfao Stop it bro i cant laugh anymore. I'm literately on the floor right now. This sh!t is just to :lol:

LAMO awesome Zia.

The neighboor knocked on the door with a pkg under his arm. The pkg had a christmas tree on it so I got super excited. I ninjaed the hell out of it thinking it was from my SS. Turns out it was from my mom. They were still christmas presents tho, so win!!

Hopefully the postal dude has better aim next time.

My gift arrived today! Perfect timing since it's my bday as well! Not sure who it's from though so reveal yourself! :) got some good ol purigen and chemi pure elite! Thanks!

My gift arrived today! Perfect timing since it's my bday as well! Not sure who it's from though so reveal yourself! :) got some good ol purigen and chemi pure elite! Thanks!

Happy BDAY.

(*throws snowball at K*)

Archived