inTank Media Baskets

rdck99's 16g Nuvo Reef (Now w/NanoBox Duo + 1st SPS!)

rdck99

Just got caught up on your thread. Sorry to hear about the ich, hope the treatment works out for you. It looks like you have a good plan to deal with the issue.

I also have a nuvo 16 that I started up about 10 months ago (first SW tank), and I clean my sump every water change. I try my best scraping the sides and agitating any detritus right before I siphon it out. I believe the white things in your sump are called pineapple sponges (do they look like pineapples), I have plenty of them in my sump as well. From what I read they are not harmful.

Your Torch looks healthy other than the discoloration. I could only guess it has to do with lighting. IME (albeit limited)all Euphyllia are very light and flow sensitive and can be very finicky and sometimes moving them repeatedly can make things worse. I would wait a few weeks and see if the coloration gets any better. As long as it is fully opened it should be ok. I have also seen a lot of bi-color torches that are just naturally 2 different colors, but I am sure you would have noticed that when you purchased it.

Regarding the IM skimmer. I had problems with it for about 3 months before I removed it from my tank. You are describing all of the exact issues I had with it. I could never get it to pull out skimmate consistently. I had random overflows and 90 percent of the time it wasnt pulling anything out of the tank, not to mention the microbubbles that never went away. I was also told my tank is too clean and I had 4 fish! Maybe I was impatient and tried to adjust it too much, but my tank runs fine now, no nitrate or phosphate issues. I put a refugium with chaeto and LR rubble in the chamber where the skimmer was.

Also, I have the spin streams and I have no noise issue with them. If you put your ear right up to the tank you can hear the gears turning, but if you are running the skimmer and MP10 you wont hear a thing.

• Like 1

Just got caught up on your thread. Sorry to hear about the ich, hope the treatment works out for you. It looks like you have a good plan to deal with the issue.

I also have a nuvo 16 that I started up about 10 months ago (first SW tank), and I clean my sump every water change. I try my best scraping the sides and agitating any detritus right before I siphon it out. I believe the white things in your sump are called pineapple sponges (do they look like pineapples), I have plenty of them in my sump as well. From what I read they are not harmful.

Your Torch looks healthy other than the discoloration. I could only guess it has to do with lighting. IME (albeit limited)all Euphyllia are very light and flow sensitive and can be very finicky and sometimes moving them repeatedly can make things worse. I would wait a few weeks and see if the coloration gets any better. As long as it is fully opened it should be ok. I have also seen a lot of bi-color torches that are just naturally 2 different colors, but I am sure you would have noticed that when you purchased it.

Regarding the IM skimmer. I had problems with it for about 3 months before I removed it from my tank. You are describing all of the exact issues I had with it. I could never get it to pull out skimmate consistently. I had random overflows and 90 percent of the time it wasnt pulling anything out of the tank, not to mention the microbubbles that never went away. I was also told my tank is too clean and I had 4 fish! Maybe I was impatient and tried to adjust it too much, but my tank runs fine now, no nitrate or phosphate issues. I put a refugium with chaeto and LR rubble in the chamber where the skimmer was.

Also, I have the spin streams and I have no noise issue with them. If you put your ear right up to the tank you can hear the gears turning, but if you are running the skimmer and MP10 you wont hear a thing.

Very informative post - thanks for all the information!

Bummer. I'm sad to hear that you're dedicated enough to clean your sump so thoroughly, because that makes me feel like I should too. I was hoping for more of an, "ah, shoot. I ain't ever clean mine and all looks dandy."

Your IM skimmer experiences are very interesting...I'm guessing it was IM that was telling you your tank was too clean? Did they end up refunding you the money or were you stuck with it? Maybe they'd swap me out for their reactor? IMO, it's kind of bologna that you have to wait up to 30+ days for it to "break-in", which voids most standard return policies...littly fishy, if ya ask me. People who are successful with their skimmers are pulling out such nasty stuff, I'm set on wanting one, but maybe I look at the Tunze 9002 instead?

Suppose I should suck it up and buy the spin streams, eh?

I only started cleaning the sump after I set up the refugium since there is light spillover and film algae builds up, if that makes you feel any better...

It was an LFS that told me my tank was too clean... Probably should have went to IM, maybe they would have done something, but I actually believed the LFS and decided if it is too clean then the skimmer is useless anyway and went with the refugium. after doing more research I realized my tank was definitely not too clean, but by then I was happy with the tank and didn't want to give it another go with weeks and weeks of micro bubbles.

I was contemplating buying a tunze 9002 also, but from what I read they only fit in the pump chamber which means more micro bubbles (at least in the beginning) and a very precise ATO to keep water level constant (tunze osmolator would probably do the trick). Although Tunze does seem to make the best quality products, the other option I was seriously considering was the Aqua c remora nano HOB skimmer. I have seen them on the nuvo 16 and heard good things about them.

I don't think you will regret the spin streams. Its also fun to watch the snails go for a ride every once and a while!

• Like 1

They look like pinapple sponges to me. I had a ton come with the new tank syndrome and they are gradually dissapearing. I have read they are completley harmless.

• Like 1

Good morning!

I really like your responses to the ich situation you have been gong through. Your responses have been very thought out and respectful towards everyones advice. Every aquarist has had success dealing with ich in many different ways. I stand by hypo salinity and feeding medicated food to my fishes. Sure hope that everything works out for you.

I am surprised to hear that you are still having issues with your IM skimmer. Try and see if the hose line which connects from your skimmer pump to the air intake is not kinked. I actually replaced mine with a thicker hose because of it getting kinked often which caused excessive bubbles to form. The kink usually happens right near the pump and could be causing your skimmer to overflow periodically.

I have never cleaned the back chambers of my aquariums and found that many beneficial organisms grow in these areas undisturbed. You most likely will find sponges and tube worms growing on the sides of the glass and chambers. It won't hurt that you cleaned and keeping pumps clear of them is not such a bad thing either.

I have 2 spin stream on my Nuvo 24 and cannot hear them spinning at all. My aquarium is in my bedroom only 3 feet from the bed. They really add great alternating flow and my corals have really responded to it. I take them off every month to clean off coralline and any other crustaceans that try and form in them.

Lastly, I just purchased the IM hydrofill and will be posting a review next week. I have every accessory that goes on the Nuvo and would be more than happy to share my experiences with them.

• Like 1

They look like pinapple sponges to me. I had a ton come with the new tank syndrome and they are gradually dissapearing. I have read they are completley harmless.

This would make sense, I suppose. I had a couple in the DT during the cycle, but the CUC took care of them very quickly.

Good morning!

I really like your responses to the ich situation you have been gong through. Your responses have been very thought out and respectful towards everyones advice. Every aquarist has had success dealing with ich in many different ways. I stand by hypo salinity and feeding medicated food to my fishes. Sure hope that everything works out for you.

I am surprised to hear that you are still having issues with your IM skimmer. Try and see if the hose line which connects from your skimmer pump to the air intake is not kinked. I actually replaced mine with a thicker hose because of it getting kinked often which caused excessive bubbles to form. The kink usually happens right near the pump and could be causing your skimmer to overflow periodically.

I have never cleaned the back chambers of my aquariums and found that many beneficial organisms grow in these areas undisturbed. You most likely will find sponges and tube worms growing on the sides of the glass and chambers. It won't hurt that you cleaned and keeping pumps clear of them is not such a bad thing either.

I have 2 spin stream on my Nuvo 24 and cannot hear them spinning at all. My aquarium is in my bedroom only 3 feet from the bed. They really add great alternating flow and my corals have really responded to it. I take them off every month to clean off coralline and any other crustaceans that try and form in them.

Lastly, I just purchased the IM hydrofill and will be posting a review next week. I have every accessory that goes on the Nuvo and would be more than happy to share my experiences with them.

Thanks a lot for the comments - much appreciated. The ich situation has been tough, but in a weird way, I'm somewhat relieved the RG passed away. Sad as it is, I think he offset the harmony of the tank. I would have been much more devastated had the black clown died, leaving his buddy behind. Plus, had that been the case, I would have been eager to replace him, so I could keep a pair, but I don't have a desire to replace the RG, so hopefully harmony can establish itself once again!

The skimmer has been so incredibly frustrating. CrazyCarl's summary of the problems is spot-on. Skimmate production will be at a standstill for days (meaning close to zilch), then all of a sudden it'll overflow with clean water. When you're dealing with an overflow every week, it's very tough to get a feel for the sweet spot of the skimmer itself, because you're constantly calming it down. Suppose I'll contact IM again sometime soon. Having the skimmer out of the tank yesterday, I gave it a thorough inspection and spotted no kinks, but I'll look again - thanks!

I'm happy to hear your maintenance routine (or lack thereof) for your sump chambers...if I don't notice my levels going awry, I'll probably stick to a very infrequent schedule myself. And I've decided to get the spin streams the next time I place an order online. Thanks for the suggestion.

I can't wait to hear your reviews of the HydroFill - the thing looks pretty sweet. Good luck!

I only started cleaning the sump after I set up the refugium since there is light spillover and film algae builds up, if that makes you feel any better...

It was an LFS that told me my tank was too clean... Probably should have went to IM, maybe they would have done something, but I actually believed the LFS and decided if it is too clean then the skimmer is useless anyway and went with the refugium. after doing more research I realized my tank was definitely not too clean, but by then I was happy with the tank and didn't want to give it another go with weeks and weeks of micro bubbles.

I was contemplating buying a tunze 9002 also, but from what I read they only fit in the pump chamber which means more micro bubbles (at least in the beginning) and a very precise ATO to keep water level constant (tunze osmolator would probably do the trick). Although Tunze does seem to make the best quality products, the other option I was seriously considering was the Aqua c remora nano HOB skimmer. I have seen them on the nuvo 16 and heard good things about them.

I don't think you will regret the spin streams. Its also fun to watch the snails go for a ride every once and a while!

Maybe I check out the Aqua C Remora? I don't know which one I'd need, and they're pricey, but the reviews seem more positive than any I've seen thus far.

Looks like my toadstool is angry (ammonia, reintroducing the purigen/chemi-pure, combination)? He's been excreting this white stuff since last night (a couple bits actually detached and floated around the tank). Is this anything to be concerned with or will he regain happiness soon enough?

photo22_zpseb85285a.jpg

Looks like my toadstool is angry (ammonia, reintroducing the purigen/chemi-pure, combination)? He's been excreting this white stuff since last night (a couple bits actually detached and floated around the tank). Is this anything to be concerned with or will he regain happiness soon enough?

photo22_zpseb85285a.jpg

Looks like it is shedding to me. This is common for Leather corals. It should only last a few days. From time to time it develops a sheen and sheds a layer of its skin. If it is in a low flow area it will do this more often. Make sure it is in a spot with enough flow that detritus or debris will not build up on it. Otherwise it should be fine.

• Like 1

Looks like it is shedding to me. This is common for Leather corals. It should only last a few days. From time to time it develops a sheen and sheds a layer of its skin. If it is in a low flow area it will do this more often. Make sure it is in a spot with enough flow that detritus or debris will not build up on it. Otherwise it should be fine.

Thanks for the comment. It's definitely in a high flow spot, so hopefully all is well!

Thanks for the comment. It's definitely in a high flow spot, so hopefully all is well!

My toadstool sits right in the path of my vortech mp10 and both spin streams alternate hitting it with even more flow. Mine closes up and discharges its skin regularly. As CrazyCarl posted, its natural for this coral. Soon it will come back even bigger and better than before. It is actually my favorite coral and centerpiece in my aquarium.

• Like 1

My toadstool sits right in the path of my vortech mp10 and both spin streams alternate hitting it with even more flow. Mine closes up and discharges its skin regularly. As CrazyCarl posted, its natural for this coral. Soon it will come back even bigger and better than before. It is actually my favorite coral and centerpiece in my aquarium.

Wow, now that you mention it, that is quite the centerpiece - looks awesome! Mine is positioned similarly.

I'm very anxious to go coral shopping (my tank is so bare), but I'm hesitant with all of my tank's drama the past week or two...things need to get healthy again, pronto!

Ich Update:

The black clown doesn't seem to enjoy eating anymore, and the orange clown is also looking a bit off. The black clown was noticeably weaker and not as lively all evening, so I decided it was time for a move to the QT...but then the inevitable happened - impossible to catch the little guy. For 45 minutes I attempted every trick in the book (at least in my book), but could not lure him into the net. I did, however, manage to stress the sh*t out of all my happy coral, fish, and inverts, not to mention the already stressed clowns. If the ich didn't already have a stressed out enough host, they sure do now. Glass half full, at least I feel like I tried, but ultimately it's too much of a pain, plus I can't imagine the stress I put them through is better than letting them fend for themselves.

If these guys don't make it, I'll probably quarantine new fish in the future (after letting my tank sit fish-less for 8-12 weeks), but attempting to get them out of my tank isn't going to happen again...unless there is some wild trick that you all use that was escaping me?

Ich Update:

All 3 fish are in quarantine and seemingly doing fine. Here's the story:

• I drained about 3g from my DT and 2g from the QT (it was still showing about 0.5 ppm of ammonia).
  • I then took out a large piece of LR that was making a bridge on the left side of my DT and strategically placed 2 nets, a baster, and tongs throughout the DT to act as barriers.
  • Using a straw, I agitated the fish one by one into a net and dropped them each into their own cup of DT water.
  • After all were caught, I put them each in ziploc bags, and floated them in the QT for about 1-1.5 hours. As they floated in the QT, I added QT water to their bags every 30 min. The pH matched okay, but the salinity was slightly lower (1.020 in QT and 1.025 in DT).
  • I then added fresh saltwater back to both the DT and QT and added the first dose of cupramine to the QT.

If you read through this thread, you'll see that I was really hoping my fish would overcome the ich on their own and that this could be a problem I'd deal with way down the road when I needed to replace a fish for other reasons. However, the black clown only seemed to get worse, the orange clown recently began showing signs, and I just hated watching them suffer. Gazing into the tank, only to see two sickly fish, made the whole thing not fun enjoying but rather depressing. Now we wait...a very long time.

Now I think I'll go buy some new corals to keep my DT interesting...

On another note, I was never really happy buying RO/DI water from my LFS that had a TDS of 20ppm (that store told me they kept it at 0), so I tried a new store in the area. However, the new LFS RO (no DI) water showed a TDS of 100 (I was told they keep it around 20, after explaining that a competitor of theirs keeps it at 20). Looks like my search for clean water continues!

Its unfortunate that you had to go through this ordeal with your fish. At least you now have a QT tank set up and can now use it for new fish you plan to add to your main aquarium. Guess you should have gone with the tailspot blenny :)

Eventually I would invest in an RO/DI machine as its always good to have 0 TDI water handy in case of emergencies. This also would eliminate the need to lug containers of water back on forth from the LFS. I also found that having my own RO/DI saved me money not only in water costs, but less visits to my LFS. Less visits = less money spent on all the tempting coral, inverts and fish.

As you mentioned, you can now focus on adding corals until the designated weeks of treatment and leaving your main aquarium empty of fish is completed. Best of luck, we all will be pulling for your little guys. Keep us posted!

• Like 1

Its unfortunate that you had to go through this ordeal with your fish. At least you now have a QT tank set up and can now use it for new fish you plan to add to your main aquarium. Guess you should have gone with the tailspot blenny :)

Eventually I would invest in an RO/DI machine as its always good to have 0 TDI water handy in case of emergencies. This also would eliminate the need to lug containers of water back on forth from the LFS. I also found that having my own RO/DI saved me money not only in water costs, but less visits to my LFS. Less visits = less money spent on all the tempting coral, inverts and fish.

As you mentioned, you can now focus on adding corals until the designated weeks of treatment and leaving your main aquarium empty of fish is completed. Best of luck, we all will be pulling for your little guys. Keep us posted!

Thanks for the support! And yeah...the TSB vs RG debate is lingering prominently in my mind.

I looked at getting my own RO/DI system, but was turned off when I realized that I'd pretty much have to have an auto top-off device. I only need 10g maybe every three weeks, so it wouldn't run constantly, and from the little research I did, it seemed I'd need a top-off device to shut the system down and prevent my 5g buckets from overflowing. Or maybe I'm looking at it all in the most difficult way possible?

I actually built a wood stand over my laundry sink and bought a 65 gallon drum to hold my RO/DI water. I then added a bulkhead, ball valve and PVC pipe for the water to drain into my 3 to 5 gallon containers or 32 gallon brute to mix and prepare my salt water. I have a float valve installed at the top of the 65 gallon drum to stop the water from overfilling. No ATO needed. Here are a few pics. I would be more than happy to help you design one if interested. Got some great deals on the equipment.

post-80849-0-09170900-1376705687_thumb.jpg

post-80849-0-43665400-1376705698_thumb.jpg

post-80849-0-70016400-1376705771_thumb.jpg

post-80849-0-29829500-1376705875_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I actually built a wood stand over my laundry sink and bought a 65 gallon drum to hold my RO/DI water. I then added a bulkhead, ball valve and PVC pipe for the water to drain into my 3 to 5 gallon containers or 32 gallon brute to mix and prepare my salt water. I have a float valve installed at the top of the 65 gallon drum to stop the water from overfilling. No ATO needed. Here are a few pics. I would be more than happy to help you design one if interested. Got some great deals on the equipment.

I meant float valve - not ATO...I'm dumb.

That's a fantastic setup. Actually being able to look at the photos makes everything seem much more doable. This is a backburner project and would probably still be overkill considering my small tank (or tanks, if we now count my QT), but I will absolutely keep you in mind should I go this route in the future. The offer is extremely appreciated!

RO/DI Setup:

So much for backburner...I purchased my RO/DI gear through BRS today! Here's what I got:

• 4 Stage RO/DI 75 GPD
  • Air Filled Pressure Gauge (decided not to get the "Plus" system for an extra $40, as I've heard the "flush" option doesn't really do anything and I already have a TDS meter, so I really only needed this valve for $13)
  • Float Valve
  • Add on Faucet Kit (bypasses the DI, houses RO in a separate reservoir with a faucet that I'll mount in the kitchen)
I'm going to build a little shelf out of 2x4's in the basement laundry room for the RO/DI water canister to sit on. I'll make sure I build it high enough so I can easily get my 5g buckets under the spigot. I'm only going to need around 5g or so each week, so a 65g canister would be overkill, but I like the design of yours...where did you get it and do you know if there are smaller sizes?

New Corals:

With the fish away in the QT, I felt the time was right to add a few more corals:

• 4 new zoa colonies: bam bams, basic yellow and blues ones, and a big bright green button polyp
  • A large duncan with 5 or so heads (hasn't yet opened)
  • A small green frogspawn (opened about a third of the way)
  • An orange ricordea and a basic red mushroom
Even though I dipped everything (including the LPS), I have seen a huge bloom of small copepods...hopefully that's a good thing.

Pictures to come, once everything is open and happy.

P.S. I also bought the IM Spin Stream Nozzles as well.

RO/DI Setup:

So much for backburner...I purchased my RO/DI gear through BRS today! Here's what I got:

• 4 Stage RO/DI 75 GPD
  • Air Filled Pressure Gauge (decided not to get the "Plus" system for an extra $40, as I've heard the "flush" option doesn't really do anything and I already have a TDS meter, so I really only needed this valve for $13)
  • Float Valve
  • Add on Faucet Kit (bypasses the DI, houses RO in a separate reservoir with a faucet that I'll mount in the kitchen)
I'm going to build a little shelf out of 2x4's in the basement laundry room for the RO/DI water canister to sit on. I'll make sure I build it high enough so I can easily get my 5g buckets under the spigot. I'm only going to need around 5g or so each week, so a 65g canister would be overkill, but I like the design of yours...where did you get it and do you know if there are smaller sizes?

New Corals:

With the fish away in the QT, I felt the time was right to add a few more corals:

• 4 new zoa colonies: bam bams, basic yellow and blues ones, and a big bright green button polyp
  • A large duncan with 5 or so heads (hasn't yet opened)
  • A small green frogspawn (opened about a third of the way)
  • An orange ricordea and a basic red mushroom
Even though I dipped everything (including the LPS), I have seen a huge bloom of small copepods...hopefully that's a good thing.

Pictures to come, once everything is open and happy.

P.S. I also bought the IM Spin Stream Nozzles as well.

Very very nice. Your tank is on its way to being fully decked out! Looking forward to the pics. I bought my 65 gallon vertical storage tank through Blain's Farm and Fleet. I do not believe they make a smaller size but there are a couple of online retailers you can give a try. They make storage size containers as little as 10 gallons. Try these links as they are the best vendors I have found to supply what you are looking for. Key Word: Vertical Storage Tank

http://www.plastic-mart.com/category/109/plastic-storage-tanks

http://www.tank-depot.com/product.aspx?id=339

I really think purchasing a vertical storage tank is a good investment. Never hurts to have extra RO/DI water around, especially in case of an emergency. Hope this helps!

• Like 1
  • Sump Cleaning: I previously asked if any Nuvo users cleaned their sump space and if so, what their experiences were because it seemed like a real chore. I didn't get any feedback and a Google search didn't turn up any conversations about it, but I decided to attack the problem anyway, because I knew it was getting dirty.
    1. Razored the edges of the plastic backing and peeled it off, so I could get a better idea of what I was dealing with.
    2. Took all the gear out (2 media baskets, ATO, heater, pump/T, skimmer, and temp probe).
    3. Scrubbed the sides of everything using a piece of floss clamped in my tongs (the little white things were stuck to the glass, so this was 100% necessary). Does anyone know what these little things are that are attached to everything? I have a close-up of them in my photo of the heater?
    4. Then I siphoned each chamber individually as best as I could. I even had to add a bit of water back to some of the chambers, so I could continue cleaning.

Interestingly, in addition to the hundreds of small white unidentified things everywhere, there were 15 snails, a bristle worm, and some weird squishy little creature about .5" in length. I had previously added a hermit, but I guess he died.

Take a look at the before/after pictures below. All-in-all, it took me about 2 hours. It's not perfect, but much better. Has anyone else done this and if so, how often do you do it? Based on what you see/know, how much would all this sh*t affect my nitrate levels, if at all? If there's no real benefit of the clean, then I'll make sure I don't do it so frequently.

Before:

photo19_zpsd7bc7c93.jpg

After:

photo21_zpsc3a801c5.jpg

Any idea what these are?

photo20_zpsc0f5a43d.jpg

I'm glad to hear your clowns are doing better. Some nice new pieces you got yourself there as well. As for the algae you will probably find it is more so on the glass, not so much through the sand. I get patches like that from time to time, I just push the sand away and go at it with a razor blade when I clean my glass haha.

• Like 1
  • Ich Update: when the fish were first added to the QT, only the black clown was showing severe symptoms, but the orange clown looked near death a few days after being added to the QT. I'm happy to report that all 3 fish now look very happy and healthy.

df5f6666-a631-43e0-bf98-bf877a58af81_zps

• RO/DI System: I installed the BRS 4-Stage 75 GPD RO/DI system this weekend. I also purchased the pressure gauge and float valve (I already owned a TDS meter). I built a stand to elevate the water storage container (using a 20g brute trash can, which I added a spigot to), to make filling my mixing buckets easier. I also decided to purchase the drinking water/faucet kit, which bypasses the DI portion of the filter, fills a separate 3.2g tank with RO water, and sends a hose up to my kitchen sink where I now have separate tap for RO water...pretty cool. The install and setup went smoothly and as the directions indicated, but I did have a small leak at the top of the 3.2g RO tank, which was easily solved with some teflon tape. I've already done a water change with my new home-brewed 0 TDS water and filled my top-off reservoir...this is going to be a very worthwhile investment! Even though I wasn't having an algae problem, per say, it's good to know I'm now using 0 TDS water...if a water problem would have came up down the road, I would have really kicked myself for not doing something about my water source sooner.

ae7dcd86-b5fa-4cf4-bc0a-2c6d74080066_zps

• New Duncan: I've had this guy in the tank for 7 days and he still hasn't opened up like he was in the store. I'm not sure he's getting enough flow/light, but I don't have many other spots in the tank that'd work for him.

6335b197-b5ef-4d81-84c9-8db79414bc32_zps

• IM Spin Streams: added these a few days. Not sure what people are referring to when they complain about the noise of these...they don't have a motor, which I assumed they had and was what controlled their movement. Definitely like this purchase, though $30 each is a bit pricey.
  • Algae: I have a couple small patches of slimy looking algae growing under my sand bed - one patch is green, the other is red/brown. Should I disturb these portions of the sand bed during my water change and suck this stuff out or is it best to not disturb it and maybe just wrap a towel around the low part of the tank where the sand is exposed to daylight for a few days?

acd9c43a-3e85-44a4-a7b4-59afe1aa528d_zps

Torch (4 heads):

89ffa984-fb55-4020-b3a0-5fbdff5c3c10_zps

Yellow/Purple and Bam Bam Zoas:

c7fdcd36-2a5d-4d67-bbfd-29fdfe17de84_zps

Frogspawn:

818a7119-6689-41e9-ac9d-e4dc8809ef32_zps

FTS:

ac0bc3ab-64a4-49ce-a7d6-b6f0a095bfe1_zps