Pod Your Reef

The Oasis: ADA BTA Build

kveekx

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you have the silence cover for it. i did a little mod to mine and made it silent. cost no money to do.
I actually dont have the seilencer lol! I just slid down a syringe that covers 90% of the opening haha! How do you do this airline mod?
air line mod? never heard that there was one. info?

Ooft total brain fart! I was thinking about skimmers so instead of "little mod" I read it as "airline mod" lol! I plan on buying the silencer soon! I would rather get more fish first!

haha. thats cool man. what return pump did you end up using btw?

ECOPLUS 397 with ball valve. It was a cheep pump but it is quiet and works great!

Cool. I want to try another BTA. Idk why they don't last in my tank.

That sucks.. They are pretty fun to have in a tank!

Even more news on the tank for today! The yuma FINALLY decided to attach to a rock! I am also borrowing a Canon G9 so there should be some nice pics comming soon! I may also be able to get my hands on a DSLR tomarrow!!! Quality pictures here I come!

Deleted User 4
Thanks, What the heck is RICSE?

I only just replaced the pul of pulse with ric, the ric part stands for Florida ricordias.

I only just replaced the pul of pulse with ric, the ric part stands for Florida ricordias.

Make your mind up!!! Kidding. Rics are cooler than xenia anyways. Why not do rics, xenia, other mushrooms, and other softies? All softies are pretty cheep unless its a tie-dye mushroom. Been a while since I have seen a sweet softy tank! Oh and also throw that AI back on and save the BTA with the softies!
Deleted User 4
Make your mind up!!! Kidding. Rics are cooler than xenia anyways. Why not do rics, xenia, other mushrooms, and other softies? All softies are pretty cheep unless its a tie-dye mushroom. Been a while since I have seen a sweet softy tank! Oh and also throw that AI back on and save the BTA with the softies!

Lol, the bta's were on their way to the deathbed regardless of the light switch. And I think Florida ricordias will look amazing with the $20 lights.

Other softies I'm not so fond of at the moment...

Lol, the bta's were on their way to the deathbed regardless of the light switch. And I think Florida ricordias will look amazing with the $20 lights. Other softies I'm not so fond of at the moment...
Lame. Not even red or blue mushrooms!?
Deleted User 4
Lame. Not even red or blue mushrooms!?

Yupp not even....those can get huge!!! I think f Rics will do.

Archived