Pod Your Reef

AnimalMaster, eat your heart out.

kgoldy

:P

007.jpg

That's four gobies, of two species, plus (at least) one pistol shrimp, all sharing the same burrow. :D

(Haha, topic title obviously a joke. AM is awesome, and is probably the one who convinced me to get my first goby in the first place. And for that, I thank him.)

008.jpg

009.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

Is that bubble algae on that acan? better remove it now!!!

Due to my jealousy I had to point out the bubble! HA! Take that!

I like my bubble algae. :P

Nice! Do you know if your hi fins are a male/female pair? I'd like to find a mate for mine, but there doesn't seem to be much info on sexing them. If you notice any obvious dimorphism, I'd love to hear about it!

Is that bubble algae on that acan? better remove it now!!!

Due to my jealousy I had to point out the bubble! HA! Take that!

That is a favia I believe.

That is a favia I believe.

It is.

Nice! Do you know if your hi fins are a male/female pair? I'd like to find a mate for mine, but there doesn't seem to be much info on sexing them. If you notice any obvious dimorphism, I'd love to hear about it!

Males have more dramatic dorsal spines.

My bubble algae never spreads?

I wonder how long the combo will last...

The last pair I bought from DiversDen never paired up... They actually fought each other.

And I'm curious, did you buy yours paired?

My bubble algae never spreads?

I wonder how long the combo will last...

The last pair I bought from DiversDen never paired up... They actually fought each other.

And I'm curious, did you buy yours paired?

Biggest striped goby in the pics, I've had for over a year... The small one and two yashas were just added a few days ago, at the same time, minutes after removing a YWG pair who had been using this den. Pistol was added the same time as new gobies. All new stuff was from Live Aquaria... nothing paired, nothing from Divers Den.

How do you get them to come out? I think I've only seen my yasha twice since I added him to the tank. And I never saw my pistol shrimp since the first night - I just hear loud cracks every night or two.

Archived