Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

AnimalMaster, eat your heart out.

kgoldy

How do you get them to come out? I think I've only seen my yasha twice since I added him to the tank. And I never saw my pistol shrimp since the first night - I just hear loud cracks every night or two.

How big is your tank- and what else do you have in it? When I had my first yasha in my biocube, he NEVER came out in the open... I think the Algae Blenny was just too active for him.

Now that I've got em all in the 90, they're out and about all day.

They're in a 36" 46gal, shared with two red scooters and two friendly clowns. Maybe they're shy since the tank is half the volume of yours.

I'm a little worried now because I re-did my whole rockscape and added more sand (I sifted through the old sand to pluck out my cerith snails), and I still didnt find them. I thought I knew exactly where they were too, since the sand was all dug out around one of my rocks.

animalmaster6

:lol: I've missed N-R. Don't worry, my busy spree with band parades and games and soccer everday ended. I'll hopefully be back on N-R everyday.

Love teh goby pics too.

Someone convince CM to make pistol/goby combos the next pic of the month theme. I got that #### on lock-down.

Unfortunetly, you would lose to me ;)

:P

animalmaster6
I was beginning to think we lost you!

Yeah I was too, lol. I just couldn't do a tank for the past couple of months. Too my surprise, I didn't check N-R much. Now I barely check it at all. I didn't lose any knowledge, luckily enough. Ima start reading tons of articles again and I'm back to my postaholic self!

Archived