Innovative Marine Aquariums

AWESOME Paly morph FT (SOCAL)

FloorLord

yeah the alien eyes are kind of ugly...I dont know why anyone would pay for them....when the heck are you and I going to meet up...

Yo! I agree, too each his own tho!

I want some damn Dragon Eyes! Dunno dude, I really don't wanna hit mad traffic! Maybe I can get Steve to come with me, and we can carpool, I will let you know ASAP Newcastle cool with you? :)

D

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still trying to figure out if these are the same palys as Floorlord's, but here's a nice clear pic of the 70+ polyp colony I picked up from an LFS last week, well about a week ago today rather...

floorlord_palys.jpg

Any name or ID for these??

I'm still trying to figure out if these are the same palys as Floorlord's, but here's a nice clear pic of the 70+ polyp colony I picked up from an LFS last week, well about a week ago today rather...

floorlord_palys.jpg

Any name or ID for these??

Almost, in fact, I got a colony of these too! The ring around the ones originally posted, is really pastel pink. The other ones I got, are a bit more on the Purple side, and no chameleon stripe around the fringes. I will post a macro shot in a lil bit!

They are nice, nonetheless! Where did you pick them up?

I am calling mine, "Putting Greens"

D

lol, that's an excellent name!! :D I picked mine up from PTF. I was in there a couple days after your initial post on these, and then saw them in the store freshly arrived, and HAD to buy them. Not that I didn't have any faith in possibly getting a frag from you if/when you sell any, but the colony was nicely priced, and sometimes you just can't pass certain deals up, you know? if I had more space (12g AP here) I'd have gotten another bigger colony of some other REAL nice zoas.

I pmed you back Dane....

You+your car= driving to my house NOW!!!!

LOL!

I will prolly cruise after traffic tommorow night when you get off! You better have something good! Check out the chameleon stripe in the skirt's! DOPENESS!

43zr6af.jpg

2vinzus.jpg

4deb6mo.jpg

D

I was checking out Zoaid tonight, and wondering if our palys we have are morphs or off-shoots of these?? http://www.zoaid.com/index.php?module=Gall...p;g2_itemId=315

Also I was refraining from posting my pics of them up, since you "discovered" them before I bought my colony, Floorlord and I figure you deserve to submit them before I do. ;)

hmmmm. mine look a bit different then those as well! There was one I saw on there called, "Yellow Submarines" those looked pretty similar to the Purple ones, still yet to see anything out there in this Pastel Pink color!

I tried to submit them on www.zoaid.com but they want your life story, along with all kinds of special requests, I was over it, that site is LAME anyway IMHO.

D

hmmmm. mine look a bit different then those as well! There was one I saw on there called, "Yellow Submarines" those looked pretty similar to the Purple ones, still yet to see anything out there in this Pastel Pink color!

I tried to submit them on www.zoaid.com but they want your life story, along with all kinds of special requests, I was over it, that site is LAME anyway IMHO.

D

lol, ok good call then. better if they aren't blown up on the scene anyways I s'pose.

lol, ok good call then. better if they aren't blown up on the scene anyways I s'pose.

hehe!

Have you ever tried to submit a Zoa on there? LOL

Man, it's literally like 2 pages of info you have to fill out! :o

D

Do your's kinda look like the ones to the right of the clam, in this pic?

43qqg0n.jpg

D

Yeah, mine look a lot like those. hard to tell without seeing the rings real good though. Never tried submitting on there yet though, maybe I should give it a whirl. ;)

New pic of mine, chameleon stripe showing vividly! I'm still jealous of yours FloorLord, with richer color in the outer stripped ring. :(

palys4.jpg

LOL!

I will prolly cruise after traffic tommorow night when you get off! You better have something good! Check out the chameleon stripe in the skirt's! DOPENESS!

43zr6af.jpg

2vinzus.jpg

4deb6mo.jpg

D

have you traded these yet?

here's what I can frag... pics taken under 250w MH SE w/ 15k XM's...

blue palys

BluePaly.jpg

bright pinks

PinkPaly_2.jpg

hazy purples w/ sparkles

PurpleHaze_1.jpg

another pink paly

PinkPaly_3.jpg

Bam Bam Orange

BamBamColony.jpg

purples

Dungenous.jpg

Hey did I name those?

If so... awsome!!!

yup! For sure!

D

have you traded these yet?

here's what I can frag... pics taken under 250w MH SE w/ 15k XM's...

Nope still no trade. Do you have anything else? None of those are really jumping out at me.

D

Nope still no trade. Do you have anything else? None of those are really jumping out at me.

D

what else are you looking for besides the Dragon Eyes Flour?

PLMK..

Marvin

bump.. are these gone?

Oops, sorry I missed the last reply!

Still have them! Looking for colorful, (not necc. rare) zoa's, or BRIGHT RED mushrooms.

D

Looking for colorful, (not necc. rare) zoa's

Dane, give a few extras to Tom for me too, and ill score you some of these when I frag them(after my new tank is up and running(soon)).

-Mike :)

IMG_0757.jpg

Archived