Cultivated Reef

AWESOME Paly morph FT (SOCAL)

FloorLord

I have a frag of this NICE Paly morph. About 15-20 polyps.Hot Pink ring, with Green Center Looking to trade.

Open to pretty much anything, particularly something that will ship well (just incase) like zoa's, etc.Ricordea Florida (Orange) would be cool too.

PM or E-mail me @ danematejka@yahoo.com I can take more pics upon request

4hw5pc9.jpg

2qbvp0j.jpg

D

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would you consider selling? Those are some AWESOME palys! All I have is a fairly large 3 mouth BLUE Florida ric. =/

Thanks! Well, I really don't wanna sell them, as I don't like to play the whole "$$$ per polyp" thing. I know that others prolly have, "a whole colony I got for $30" but I think they are pretty rare, as I have never seen them anywhere!

Can you post a pic of the ric?

D

I will throw in a frag of 6 alien eyes zoas.

I have NO idea what Alien Eyes are, can you post a pic? I would really like some of what everybody calls, "Dragon Eyes" Flour. Green, with Orange mouth. I Dig the Ric tho! Lemme see what else comes up. Can you post a pic, or a link what Alien Eyes are? So far I like your offer.

come over to my house dane....I have plenty of cool palys/zoas to trade you

Hey dude! When can I cruise by? This is my last day working up here :(

What do you have? When did you get all into zoa's, man? lol

Here is a pic of of the alien eyes. I also have dragon eyes and radio active dragon eyes. If you need pic of these go to www.zoaid.com they have pics of these zoas and many others.

post-22641-1160785771_thumb.jpg

post-22641-1160785911_thumb.jpg

Here is a pic of of the alien eyes. I also have dragon eyes and radio active dragon eyes. If you need pic of these go to www.zoaid.com they have pics of these zoas and many others.

K, the frag on the left in the picture on the left, correct?

Do you have these

http://www.zoaid.com/index.php?module=Gall...mp;g2_itemId=85

If so, The Ricordea, and some of these would be dope.

lemme know, I can ship out Monday.

D

Floorlord, I saw a COLONY of these at an LFS today and I might have to pick them up this weekend, we shall see though. ;) They are one of a kind that I've never seen before!!

Yes I do have them. I have a frag of with 10-15 polyps on it. It also has another type of orange zoa on it. So about 20 zoas altoghter. Let me know what you want to do.

Yes I do have them. I have a frag of with 10-15 polyps on it. It also has another type of orange zoa on it. So about 20 zoas altoghter. Let me know what you want to do.

how about a sea fan? I have one that's getting too big for my 12g. check my galery for pic.

Hey dude! When can I cruise by? This is my last day working up here :(

What do you have? When did you get all into zoa's, man? lol

Whenever dude....I also have small pink pom pom xenia frags....You arent working up here anymore? Did you get a new job?

I have all different kinds of zoas and palys....drop by and Ill make it worth your while....

Here is a taste of just some that I have...

Reverse gorilla nipples

Jokers (look just like PPE)

Dragon eyes

Radioactive dragon eyes

3 or 4 different kinds of blues

and a ton more....

"Reverse Gorilla Nipples" LOL what are those all about?

To everyone: I Just came across another colony of a lil different morph, it's basically the same, just a Purple ring, and Mint Green center. I will post a pic when lights come on.

D

Dunno, have not really thought about a price, more looking to add something to the collection! Does not have to be uber rare, just nice looking.

D

yeah the alien eyes are kind of ugly...I dont know why anyone would pay for them....when the heck are you and I going to meet up...

Archived