Innovative Marine Aquariums

UPDATE of my 10 gallon kithcen nano

Brooklyn Johnny

Brooklyn Johnny

I posted my nano here last year... here's the link if you're interested...

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread...ht=kitchen+nano

I'll post some updated pics...

Any questions please ask, but for those who didn't see my original post I list the specs there...

I've added a bunch of stuff, replaced my big squamosa with a baby... I know have two maximas... and all is doing awesome...

I want to thank nano-reef.com as I always refer people to here that cannot fathom the idea of a small reef, and good ones at that. Nanoreefers deserve more respect, and the prrof is in the pudding... here's some pics...

Brooklyn Johnny

My frogspawn is too large, stinging one of my turbinarias and montipora, so I'm taking the saw to it this weekend, if I can get by the clown...

Brooklyn Johnny

My squamosa with it's neighbors... I have over fifty species I've added to the tank... I've always tried to make it look bigger than a 10...

beautiful tank. who knew you could find something beautiful in brooklyn?

The tank looks much bigger than a 10 gallon. real nice, man, real nice.

Brooklyn Johnny

Thanks Satchmo And Lebowski... Yeah I still have the fuge... which I wouldn't trade for anything...

Anyway here's another view...

gorgeous! especially the gorgonians, i love them! do you have to wash off grease/oil splashings on the side toward the stove? :P

i like the upward and downward angles, very slick photos. put up a shot of the fuge! and btw what are you feeding? : ;)

Brooklyn Johnny

Satchmo made me think... I'm posting two old pics here showing my fuge above and how it looks in the kitchen...

Brooklyn Johnny

Here's the kitchen...

Thanks tinyreef... whenever me or my wife cook we put up a cookie sheet between the stove and the tank...

I feed a bunch of different frozen mixes, along with Selcon, DT's, and whatever my fuge creates, which is a lot of crap...

hey lookin really goodw hat are your lighting specs.i have a 20 gals just sitting here just waighting to be filled, i to also have maxamas under pcs and they are doing great actually 2 of mine just dies i think somthing got em tho they were in the same spot in the tank and the boath dies at the same time but my other 2 are doing outragiously great ill post some pics of my tank soon

cam b

Archived