Innovative Marine Aquariums

2g pico progress updates

Tentacles

update: got in the mail today my two headed- looks to soon be three- green purple tipped frogspawn, three headed caulestra (if its referred to as headed) its green and purple, a little ricordia about the size of a quarter, alllso green and purple, and a freebie frag of zoas that havent opened yet- about 7 polyps that are also spreading to about nine looks like. ill post some pics as soon as it all opens tomorrow and looks better

hopefully the clown will take to the frogspawn sometime

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ack!!! what about your light?????

anyhoo.....im home!!!! wish you could see some of the rock that i saw.....teeming with stuff.....big patches of sponge and coarl on the live rock.....fanworms everywhere.......maybe ill resell....hehehehehehehe

that was just one store......still gotta hit the repair shop and frag shop....

i went 2.5 with my airdrive project.....i wonder if i can run air in loc line?

update: got in the mail today my two headed- looks to soon be three- green purple tipped frogspawn, three headed caulestra (if its referred to as headed) its green and purple, a little ricordia about the size of a quarter, alllso green and purple, and a freebie frag of zoas that havent opened yet- about 7 polyps that are also spreading to about nine looks like. ill post some pics as soon as it all opens tomorrow and looks better

hopefully the clown will take to the frogspawn sometime

Wow I didnt know they had purple tipped frogspawn.. I have a green tipped and I love it.. The purple sounds awesome too...

I wanna get a ricordia I think a blue one. What color is yours?

Lets get pics!

yea im gettin a camera tonight, so ill do that

the ricordia got bigger opened up more i guess, bout the size of a silver dollar its all red now with little green highlights on some of the tentacle things, the frogspawn is actually a green pink tipped, just looked purple to me when i got it- and its already split into three heads, it was almost dont when i got it and it just finished this morning when i woke up. one of my zoa polyps fell off the freebie frag so i stuck him on another piece of rock so now i got 2 freebie zoa frags going! hopefully theyll spread

eels im getting the light thanksgiving weekend and ive got a 50w clamp on bulb with the i guess 15w- not 20w- coralife bulb in the hood so its all good for now, but im ready for some 80w powerr- good to hear your back home,

--i went 2.5 with my airdrive project.....i wonder if i can run air in loc line?--

whats this project about i dont remember this one, give us some info and some pics maybe!

pics tonight (hopefully)

Archived