Innovative Marine Aquariums

Nocturnal pico? Wtf? Read on for this interesting new project!

Robbip

Alright, guess I'm going to have a bit of a gluing project to do.. does epoxy still set when not in water?

Regarding the lights- I know that lighting a small pico is no big deal because of the small lighting requirements. But I guess I really want to follow through with the overhang idea and hence, only LED/ambient light will suffice.

However, I have kinda deviated from the pico idea altogether. Been looking at other people's nano and kinda thought to myself I should make a goby/mushroom garden (with 3x small gobies and a whole lot of mushrooms)... and those gobies DO cost a bunch (little too ridiculous with the pricing but ah well) so I've decided that unless the PERFECT stuff is in stock next time I go to the LFS, I'll abandon this pico idea... what is the 'perfect stock'? At least 3x porcelain crabs (filter feeder tank hurrah), and either large featherdusters or a small nice sponge. If they don't have that then I'm going to scrap this idea... and I do scrap it, perhaps in the near future, I'll go big reef and make a 100+ gallon system (i.e. for christmas =])

Thanks for all the help though!

/Rob

Archived