Innovative Marine Aquariums

my new 3.5 tru-vu

deacon hemp

deacon hemp

supernip thanks dood for the compliment,this little tank is my baby.I don't think i'm the one responsible for the cube trend, although i have loved cubes since i started reefing my first tank is a 18 gal cube over a year old.

This tank i thought at first was expensive but $50 canadian is not that bad,that's like 5 or 10 buck u.s. LOL

ya the cubes are great. i used to have about a 10 gallon or so more like 9i cube fw. im about to buy a 5 gallon glass cube tonight to replace my 10 gallon nano i so stupidly sold. i thought i would be ok without a tank and needed some money but no luck. im hurting without it so im gonna try something new. the clear for life version is 60 bucks for i think 4-4.5 gallons.

supernip: where did you order it from? Aquarium concepts sells those for a pretty good deal. but 25-35 us is about right for the tank. i worked for AC forf a long time and i think thats about hwat we charged for them.

SLO: I got it from a new place called aquatic gallery. Ac is cool but I am not too fond of them. It's over glamorized imo. They have great displays though. I prefer atlantis cause of the price but I might give ac another try sometimes. It's just too far. The clear for life tanks you speak of, 60 bucks? is that just for the tank? or with the internal filter and stuff? ALso, man I want one of those 7cubes from u.s. aquariums. those things are hella nice man. Beats my minibow. I could be considered a trader but I'm bored of the bows.

Deacon: Keep up the good work. I'd like to see your tank evolve more and watch it mature. Did you pick out an inhabitant yet?

ya im sick of the minibows too. AC is cool but i can see how you say it is overglamorized. the store got too big. its cool though it started my interest in reefs and ive worked there for a few years.

anyway i just bought a 5 gallon cube today. i cant wait to set it up with some rock and stuff. well ill take some pics when i get a chance. oh and supernip it is 55 bucks for tank only

I had a tank with a full hood on the top, like this one. It wasn't airtight, but still covered the entire tank top. Every morning I noticed the PC lamps with water hanging off from condensation. Did anyone else have a problem like this?

deacon hemp

this tanks top is almost fully covered and no condensation problems as of yet.not even much top off to do!

deacon hemp

i added a few new frags and some rock,i'm really liking this tank right now as my 18 gallon is over run with grape caulerpa.Most of the pieces in this tank are from my 18,this tank has all water,rock and sand from the 18 as well.it's been up for 3 months and i'm amazed there's coralline already spreading on the walls,and there's only 1 blue leg and no snails and it's pretty clean still.

Archived