SaltCritters.com

Echo's 2.5g take two

echo-bravo 4-19

echo-bravo 4-19

well i up graded the pico with a light and some frags i also busted up all the aptasia and the temp is 80.9 and has been there for a while. yesterday the temp shot up to about 86 so what i did for now is put the light on a pane of glass and then put the glass on some wood spacers

IMGA0462.jpg

IMGA0461.jpg

IMGA0460.jpg

IMGA0459.jpg

IMGA0458.jpg

echo-bravo 4-19

cool im already getting more replies than last time lol hopefully more people will be interested in it now that it has a light.

inhabatints (excuse my spelling it realy sucks )

one medium sized flourecent green shrom( its budding off and splitting +i can see about 3 more small tiny shrooms on that rock)

1 nass

1 stomtella

1 marg

4 tiny feather duster that hitched a ride

and some zoas that i thinck are eagle eyes

Things to come:

trumpet

gsp

more zoas

maybe a peperment shrimp

maybe a red headed goby

PULSING XENIA!!!!! if any 1 is willing to ship me some !!!!! i realy want it@!!!!!!!!

any sugestions ? i want an interesting creature in this tank something diff. And what do you guys thinck about the rock work ?

shivametimbas

that light puts off alot of heat. i took the ballast out of the one i have and made it a "remote" ballast by extending the wires that go to the bulbs. it helps a bit on the heat issue. you might wanna try that if you plan to stay with that fixture.

put that thermometer on the side also!!

looks good so far.

tk

Obsessed Reefer

Hmm. Got the tank, light, water, rock, sand, coral. Good. Has a pretty nice setup.... Got the appropriate Web page on the computer.. I give it a B+

echo-bravo 4-19

thx lol

hmm that sounds like a very good idea to remove the ballast (i do plan on staying with this fixture i might hang it but thx for the idea

echo-bravo 4-19

more pics with zoas open this tim

IMGA0470.jpg

IMGA0468.jpg

IMGA0467.jpg

IMGA0466.jpg

and this is somthing i did to my power head to turn down the flow all i did was dremel off this extra unesasery extension

IMGA0471.jpg

and one for size ref

IMGA0472.jpg

IMGA0473.jpg

IMGA0474.jpg

CAN YOU TELL I REALY LIKE TAKING PICS OF MY TANK WITH MY SUCKY CAMERA!!!lLOLOLOL

all these pics were taken uploaded and posted today

echo-bravo 4-19

yea it is !!! its packed with cheato morpha and has another pump in there also has calurpa or w/e some mud !!! working great !!!!!

LOL NO !!!!!JKJKJKJKJKJ i was using it to acclimate things

echo-bravo 4-19

thx all ceep checking back as im looking to get more corals i thinck i may have solved the heat issues buy just simply removing the glass that the light was resting on and just putting it on the wood strips and the temp has peen stable at 76.2-77.4

echo-bravo 4-19

ok new pic time.

this one is with actinics only looks nice

IMGA0476.jpg

new peperment shrimp if he makes it til monday ill get another one

IMGA0479.jpg

IMGA0480.jpg

Archived