ReefCleaners.org

Texan's 5.5G Reef

irishtexan

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Obsessed Reefer

Its the piece in the ring of light. Like I said, its still attached, but by 'a thread'.

From me to Austin Texas, for overnight, it would be $18.80. Priority, which is two days, is $4.05. So it's up to you. Considering zoa's really cant die? I would pick Priority 2 day. But its your money :P

post-18741-1154019398_thumb.jpg

post-18741-1154019403_thumb.jpg

ObsesssedReefer- I tried to look at the pics but they aren't showing.

Just post the pics directly to the thread rather then a link. I would go with the 2 day shipping.

When would you be able to ship? And how much are you selling it for( like how much does the zoo's cost on top of shipping)?

Thanks!

texx

Obsessed Reefer

Ok. For some reason I cant put them in the

[img]

Tags. Lemme add them as a attachment. Then I will answer all your other questions.

Ok. I could ship Monday the 31st. Should get to you... (Need your zip code to figure that out). I dont know the exact weight, cus I dont know how much water is gonna be in it. I just played with 1 pound and it came out to 4.05 for 2day. I could sell it to you for around $10 bucks shipped, depending on shipping. So I will let you know once I get your zip code.

Obsessed Reefer

Ok. I'll give you the pricing lo down

• 2 pounds, it would be 10 shipped
  • 3 pounds, 10 shipped
  • 4 pounds, 10 shipped
  • From 5 pounds and up, its over 10 shipped.

Sounds great. No prob. with the price.

How big is the frag? Like a ping pong ball size?

Thanks!

texx

Obsessed Reefer

Yea. Pretty much. It's hard to make a circle in photoshop..lol. When I break it off over the weekend, I'll take another pic. GTG now.

Texx,

Good to hear the tank has cycled. I don't know how tall your hood is but it looks kinda short...just make sure you put some sort of a splashguard over the lighting and the electricals to avoid any sort of problems.

I should be getting my camera today so I'll post pics of my tank soon :D.

One last suggestion...if you are gonna do the 2 day priority...go buy a cheap aluminum thermos and put the bagged frag in there. I think it'll help with the temp regulations a bit.

GL

Boba

Thanks Boba,

The tank is 2.5 in tall. That should be tall enough for the 2-24W retro that I am going to get. Yeah I bought a piece of plexiglass that I am going to put in the hood.

texx

Obsessed Reefer
One last suggestion...if you are gonna do the 2 day priority...go buy a cheap aluminum thermos and put the bagged frag in there. I think it'll help with the temp regulations a bit.

GL

Boba

Yea. I know. I need to see how much they are. I might not charge for that. They are cheap around here.

Ok update everyone:

I am getting my CU crew next Monday or Tuesday. Also, I am getting a couple of zoa frags. I will post pics once I get them. I am getting 3-4 polyp frags and 2 dusters. I am getting pinks, watermelons, and a surprise frag. :ninja: lol

texx

ps- Obsessed, let me know about your zoo's I really like them too.

excellent -- can't wait to see what you get -- I've got lots of free time while I sit around and wait for my tanks to get better.

Obsessed Reefer

Tex:

I am goin out today to look for a thermos. I will finish the fragging tomorrow and let them sit sunday to recoup. Shipping will 99.9% be monday.

Obsessed Reefer

Hey Tex. I got a thermos and about to finish fragging it. But I found a new small frag of a different type of zoa's in my tank. its definitively less than a half an inch. I can give you both, but it will be a bit more. Lemme know before Monday.

Yeah I will be sure to post pics when I get the zoo's.

Obsessed, Awesome. Can't wait to see the frag. What type of zoo is the half inch frag? Also, what is the total cost again with shipping?

Thanks!

texx

Obsessed Reefer

Ok. The less than half inch zoa is a nice color of blueish green. Shipping will be most likely tuesday, cus I didnt have time to finish the fragging yesterday. I will PM you the cost in like 10 minutes.

Ok. The only problem ObsessedReefer is that I am leaving for vacation on Friday. So if the frag won't be able to be here by Thursday then you will have to wait ti'll after I get back to ship.

LMK

texx

Archived