Cultivated Reef

Its been a while! I miss you all..my new tank..enjoy

anthony812

Oh yeah Im definitely coming by this weekend! Will you have time Saturday?

BTW if your interested I have a few you might want to add to your collection. I can send you some pix

deacon hemp

Dude i have to say u have the pimpest collection of corals i have ever seen.I haven't seen any of the zoo's u have at my lfs ever!

got to move to cali one day!

p.s. tank of the month fer sure!

Anthony you're killing me with all these colors man................ I hope you still have a couple of frags for me....... looking for purple/green, orange/black, and some brigt reds...

Oh yeah, those hot orange ones look very familiar. Is that the ones you got from eddie?

I saw his tank on Saturday and its looking great. In person it looks A LOT deeper then it really is. Im sure once everything grows out it will look amazing.

SPS frags available

2-4" frags

Purple with purple polyp Robusta sp. $20/frag

Acropora Valida Tri-color sp. $15.00/frag

they are large frags..freshly mounted on the frggin tubes..i will try to post pictures later

the tank will look nice in 3 years once it grows out a bit.

B) to see someone who pre plans a "sparse" reef of SPS and lets the tank "fill in" naturaly. Too many people jam small frags in a tank then have to later rip them up to make room for others to grow.

I think you will be wanting a Ca Reactor shortly. It will take yer 120 to the next level.

PS: you were missed, and not forgotten we just wanted ya to need to feel loved again :blush: after yer "I'm out of the hobby" drama speach/thread a while back.

EDIT: Healthy dose of sarcasm there :rolleyes:

ttyl d00der

thanks Dave...I know the situation..but since i am preparing my ourdoor system and waiting for it to cycle..once that is done..the main tank will contain no frags but more of mother colonies..but for the time being..i have frags that i find and try to offer them to other reefers..

you guys can take a look at my for sale page..i will update them quit often and also when i get new stuffs in..i will post them on there..

http://ayreef.tripod.com

Archived