ReefCleaners.org

It's finally started...

BckPckr

I drilled two 7/32" hole for the airline to enter the uplift tubes, but since the sirline enthers the holes at a slight angle whenever the tubing gets bumped or moved the silcone on the inside of the angle separates from the airline, allowing water to leak through.

Can't wait to see this tank in action......I think your tank might just be a guinea pig for the rest of us because I too have thought of grabbing up that tank and trying to make a pico out of it. :) GL

• 1 month later...

Huge update::: The tank is finally finished... I kinda lost track of it but it is done and looks really cool. I wound up having to use an air pump rated for a 60g tank, for some reason no other pump I could find would blow air through both hoses... but notheless, it is done. All I need is a light and someone to donate a cup and a half of sand, lol. I am thinking of going with a galaxy light if I can find one around here... Other than that it is a bit noisy but I'll soon get over that. Pics to come soon!

how ddi you solve the problem with the silicone and the airtubing? cant wait to see the pics.

latez...

Superglue, it didn't dry as fast as the silcone (it took about a day) and it took longer to take hold but it doesn't separate when the tubing is shifted.

Archived