Cultivated Reef

Aqua Medic Nano Wave

gaultier

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dont give them overpriced figures. :ninja:

The german website says the Red Sea costs 599 euros, which converts to about $767 USD....ouch.... :blink:

looking at all of those, i just get the feeling as soon as i turned one one and figured it all out... i would have it scraped down and i would be upgrading it... just like it did my NC12... the only thing that makes mine a nanocube anymore is the name.

• 2 weeks later...
ReefApprentice

I think that N-R should make the ultimate nano cube. It would be way better than the other ones because you guys know what you need for success.

• 1 year later...

Hello all!

I've been in the hobby for some time now but tore down my 55 gal reef about 4 years ago. Haven't set it back up since.

I recenlty came back from Fiji on my honey moon and went snorkeling, saw the fishes, corals in their natural habitat. Since then I've been looking into the hobby once again and I want to put together a reef tank once again. I don't have room in my new place for my 55 gal, so i've been looking into Nano's

As I read through these threads, it seems like no matter which All-In-One tank you go with, Nano Cubes, Bio Cubes, etc. People end up adding external parts, refugiums, sump, skimmers, etc.

I came across this topic and the last posting was in Aug. 16, 2006. Does anyone have additional info on this tank? It's available on Aquacave.com for $159.00. Looks to me that this is the Ultimate All-In-One tank. I particularly like the on-board refugium and skimmer.

If anyone has any updates, owns, or any comments at all please post them.

WoW The Finnex Tanks are sweet!

Could you shed some light and give me the pro's and cons between the two. Aqua Medic Nano Wave VS. Finnex? Compare the two 9 Gal tanks.

Archived