Coral Vue Hydros

Aqua Medic Nano Wave

gaultier

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will they be availaible in 24g? Is Nano-custom taking pre-orders yet? Are they made out of glass or acrylic?

speaking of nano-customs tanks

when are those supposed to be coming out?

do they even have pictures or info ?

radiused glass is what there made of

whats the difference between this type of glass and the glass JBJ uses?

He's referring to Nano-custom's own Supercube project not the nano-wave.

She is referring to LOL

and Pico did you not see my other post I said that I came from the book store and saw that pic you posted in my mag I have <_<

Roxy.. Are you sure? :P

And again.. I think he's referring to the 'supercube' again.

Chris - This nano-wave is spectacular because its the 'in-between' of a nanocube and your proposed Supercube. Will your cube have all these features (Fuge (+light), Skimmer, mutli-chamber filtration)? You also stated that your cube will have built in sensors for calc, ammon, etc, will yours have built in heaters and other electronics controlled by the Touch screen LCD? Assuming that it comes out with all these features will it be under 400?

Roxy.. Are you sure? :P

And again.. I think he's referring to the 'supercube' again.

I was the one asking for more info and pics on the " supercube"

so I don't see how you can argue with me about me being a woman! :lol:

Last time I checked I didn't have a penis between my legs :rolleyes:

And I thought I needed reading glasses !

I was replying to Clarkii3's question and pico1's reply hahahahaha

I took Clarkii3's question into context asking about the previous stated Supercube, but this is getting really confusing. We should have individual threads about these new cubes.

And Roxy.. its okay I had a homie that I knew from elementary school turn himself into a woman hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I was replying to Clarkii3's question and pico1's reply hahahahaha

I took Clarkii3's question into context asking about the previous stated Supercube, but this is getting really confusing. We should have individual threads about these new cubes.

And Roxy.. its okay I had a homie that I knew from elementary school turn himself into a woman hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Its not confusing at all Pico1 quoted me. Not clarki13.

he was talking to me when he said didn't you see the pics I posted.

but I was not talking about the nanowave 9

its all there in my post just reread lol

And naps what does your friend have to do with me?

Fishfreak218

IDK the Red Sea does look good.. but the Supercube does sound better.... i'd buy one..

i bet its not goin to be cheap either with the LCD touch panel and all the hight tech stuff.. it wouldnt surprise me if it was 800+ depending on equipment used..

ccjung got any estimate on the pricing for the supercube

I'm pretty sure he stated that it was going to be acrylic too.. I think he has some pictures bumping around if you search for supercube. The design looks pretty nice, but I wasn't exactly digging the silver top. I'm with Fishfreak on this one, I think for what it is it will ridiculously expensive.

i would not buy it if its acrylic. acrylic is the worse idea when it comes to saltwater systems.

How do you figure? You have to be careful not to scratch it but the clarity can't be beat.

• 3 weeks later...
random_ryan

scratches my head wondering if his transexual friend was a reefer. or is he just has to make messed up coments. not like we all wanted to know that. also did you know that you making coments about your friend chopping off his/her penis could get him/her killed. sheeeesh. and I am not finding that funny.

igorance is bliss till you find out the truth........ and it kills somebody.......

• 1 month later...

The Nano-wave looks great!(anyone know how many gallons the largest one will be?)...so does the Red-Sea one...mmm T-5's....except no fuge light

Anyone have any idea of how much these will cost roughly, when they will be available, and if they will be available in the US?

Man, i hope that these dont cost an insane amount. I think like somewhere in the mid $400s would be fair.

Archived