Pod Your Reef

ok, i am going to faint.

NanoGal13

make sure to do a check to make sure the old owner never used copper in the tank...that could really wreck your plans.

no, no copper, he previously had Sw in it, so he made sure to stay far away from it.

PICTURES!!!!!

v2z29t.jpg

v2z2ww.jpg

ack, stupid brother....

EEK!...sorry bout the size, didnt know it would come out this big!

nice find... why's this in the large tank's section?

because a nano is 20g- (or 24g cube) and a "large" reef is 30g+ so, my hex constitutes a "large" reef

i thought it was around the 30g range too because lots of people use oceanic 30g's and those are basically the border line from being a little boy to a grown man =P

In the nano-reef world, anything big enough to hold more than one fish is considered a LARGE reef =P

Seriously though, 30G is really small. Have you guys seen the bigger tanks? Those aren't even THAT big still.

I'd say 180G would be considered a large reef, just like at reefcentral.

Otherwise it's a medium tank.

My 82g was moved out of the member's section and into the large reefs section, but my 32g stayed.

But whatever, this is a hijack. keep us updated on the tank.

In the nano-reef world, anything big enough to hold more than one fish is considered a LARGE reef =P

Seriously though, 30G is really small. Have you guys seen the bigger tanks? Those aren't even THAT big still.

I'd say 180G would be considered a large reef, just like at reefcentral.

Otherwise it's a medium tank.

My 82g was moved out of the member's section and into the large reefs section, but my 32g stayed.

But whatever, this is a hijack. keep us updated on the tank.

LMAO, ok, this is borderline nano, jeez, well, got it filled, and filtered (not cloudy any more) need to find a glass top, and i think ive decided on the 20" 96w, should be good, lol, well see.

Under 55g is nano

Just get a like 64W PC Fixture and make it planted Make it 4 Seahorses

Wildcaught plus Tank Bred I dont Care how young isnt a good idea to me go to the seahorse site learn about breeding. Seahorse are get and easy to bred and you can mak some $$$ to buy corals with for your other tank.

LUCKY $1 why not FREE? UGH I HATE YOU ALL

Saling Garages............. Who gave you some PCP?

Archived