Pod Your Reef

Free GSP in Maryland (pick-up)

ecotoxlady

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone! To you locals, please send me a PM and we'll work timing out for you to come by :) For out-of-towners, I am going to ship and am waiting on heat packs to arrive which will surely arrive once a heat wave begins :lol:

To answer Dave61's question, I have a 72G tank. Here is an FTS:

April8Y.jpg

And here is the right half:

April8Z.jpg

and the left half:

April8Aa.jpg

OIIIIIO, I still have some of the reds pictured on the first page and I have some blues although I'm not really inclined to give them away :P Hope you understand :)

Jane, I'm happy to accomodate you :) Please let me know when you'd be free to come by. The next two weeks are going to be bad until the 25th as I defend my thesis on the 25th so after the 25th would be preferable.

GioNVA, you know I'll keep you in mind for sure! We definitely have to get together as I have gotten some really nice frags of late!

Clifford513, the canary wrasse are terrific! They never bother my hermits or snails although I wouldn't risk putting a shrimp in there since wrasse in general look at shrimp as a tasty morsel :lol: They're definitely worth it though. They're reputed to eat nudi's as well :D

GioNVA, you know I'll keep you in mind for sure! We definitely have to get together as I have gotten some really nice frags of late!

:) I'll let you know when I can drop by. I'll be out of town the next two weeks so it's going to be real busy for me. I'm gonna need to take a couple frags out of your hands, your tank looks cluttered with zoanthids ;)

Sounds like good timing as I'll be tied up with my masters work until the 25th and will hopefully have little changes to make to my thesis after that before I submit. I'll talk to you soon!

Hey! I'll have to see how everything goes after giving frags to everyone else. My thoughts are that there probably will be some left after :)

coralgirl365

Hello,

if you're still giving away some of the red zoos from the first page I'd gladly pay shipping to MI, please let me know :)

CapHillReef

I just started my tank and it's probably not ready for inhabitants yet, but if you still have some stuff to give away in a few weeks...I'm in DC, so I can come pick it up.

echo-bravo 4-19

i also just started up my tank about a month ago its a ten gal aga i would like shrooms and they easy stuff i live in va so its probably not to far and i can get my bro to give me a ride to go pick some stuff up if u still have any

Sounds good everyone :) I'll have to see how many of the red zoas I have left as I think all of them are spoken for with the others who have asked for them :) I do have other zoas that are fraggable though and mushrooms are definitely available as well :)

coralgirl365
Sounds good everyone :) I'll have to see how many of the red zoas I have left as I think all of them are spoken for with the others who have asked for them :) I do have other zoas that are fraggable though and mushrooms are definitely available as well :)

even just a few polyps of the red would be cool if you find you can spare any at all :) I'm working on getting zoa variety in my tank and red is hard to come by so I'd be willing to take a chance with a very small frag... i'll check out the mushrooms too if you have any pics... thanks :)

Hi everyone :) I still need to get some pics of the mushrooms so sorry for those of you waiting for those. I'm sending out at least six shipments tomorrow for people who have requested frags. Since the weather has cooled down quite a bit here over the last day (from the 80s to the upper 60s) I'm going to put the heatpacks in there just to be on the safe side. Coralgirl365, unfortunately there aren't any frags left of the red zoas but I should be able to get some to you in the near future if you're willing to wait. I've sent PM's to a few of you that I need the address of for shipping :) I'll be able to send out more frags after my defence is out of the way on the 25th.

Cheers,

Karen

7 packages were shipped out today (phew did it take a long time). I've sent delivery confirmation or tracking information numbers to all that I've shipped to. I hope those of you I've shipped to enjoy your frags. Keep in mind that the gsp may take a day or two to open up as it is a finicky coral that closes up when stressed. It will open though!

clifford513
7 packages were shipped out today (phew did it take a long time). I've sent delivery confirmation or tracking information numbers to all that I've shipped to. I hope those of you I've shipped to enjoy your frags.

Thanks for being so generous and for working so hard to help your fellow reefers! It is appreciated :)

:wub: Aww shucks, thanks guys! I hope you enjoy your frags! It has been pointed out to me that the post office doesn't recognize the delivery confirmation numbers as existing numbers. I suspect thats because the packages were just sent out today. Give it some time to process like late tonight or early morning and I think they should be up. If there are any problems in the morning please let me know so I can look into it!

If everyone who's contacted me takes what they asked for then it'll likely be a little while (probably a couple months) before I have more available. I'll definitely keep you in mind if anyone backs out or when I have more available.

Archived