Innovative Marine Aquariums

Nano-Reef.com Featured in latest issue of Aquarium Fish Magazine!

DLN

congrats Chris! You're famous. Two big mentions in one month. Next month you might make playboy with their Women of Nano-Reef.com issue.

**after re-reading this it sounds like Chris himself will be listed in the women of nano-reef.com and that is not what I was implying. What I was referring to was the mention of the website in the new issue, complete with pictorial of several of our more daring members.

Originally posted by Christopher Marks

What is the month listed on this issue? I don't normally get this magazine, but I'll buy one for that :)

It's the April issue.

Damn, it's still January where I am.

hey ryan, drop it regular mail, it will cost you less than 2 bucks. Hell, maybe chris will sign it and return it when it's done. then you have an autographed copy. If nothing else, it's nice to pay him back a bit for all he has done for us critters that live in his webreef.

Go nan-O Go Nano-O Go Nan-O WOOOT WOOT ..... :D

perhaps this will bring in some "old blood" to the site and not just a lot of beginners....

damn... now I REALLY have to focus on a book before Dr. Ron or some other goon screws it all up and makes it an accepted and Politicaly Correct aspect of the "greater reefing community"......:woot:

oh and a big :rolleyes: in there too.

i guess you didnt see the bottom part of that article that says BEWARE: Dave is a member of this board if your a "'tard" he will tear you to shreds,Chris

Archived