Coral Vue Hydros

dreadfish's micro pico bout 0.01 gallons probs less

dreadfish

so you dont think its possible to keep a shot glass with a thin layer of sand, a live pebble, and an IV overflow into a sump then another IV return? im gonna try to keep a shrimp alive in that when i get home. i just hope i dont get so hammered one night i end up doing a peppermint shrimp shot :o

mushroom head

Im going to make a micro skimmer thats around 4inches tall for some of these femto reefs! Im going to use a 1" high and 1" long power head that i found,stick a air line tubing in it and have it sucking in air to make the bubbles. I know it wont be neccesary to have on this small of a tank but i get bourd alot so why not make a micro skimmer and see if it pulls anything out!?!

• 4 weeks later...
and here is the femto reef, containing 3 zoos, and a v small leather frag, an sum l/r and l/s

post-17802-1140541226_thumb.jpg

i'll pay you $20 to drink that. :lol:

i ditched my dixie cup reef finally too! :P it was a temporary frag holding cup anyways but it was good for over a week. d'oh!

ducktape the sides so u cant see whats in it, and keep a mantis shrimp in there and have your friends put there hands in there when theyre drunk!!!!

Archived