inTank Media Baskets

dreadfish's micro pico bout 0.01 gallons probs less

dreadfish

Ok so i bin itchin too start a pico for ages an i wnet wiva gd theory ...start small since i dont have the funds to buy a new tank i think ill use this hex jamjar i found in the shed...so i cleaned out ...

post-17802-1140044169_thumb.jpg

Quite possibly the most ghetto idea for a pico ive seen yet! Just go down to the local wally word and pick up a 2.5 for a whopping 9-10 bucks! If the tank purchase is for a pico is dipping into the funds hows the rest of the equipment/livestock going to be?

Do it proper.

im not sure i was think just l/r for filtration , a small hermit n coupla zoos lolpost-17802-1140094231_thumb.jpghere it is set up, do u reckon i could get a clownfish in there ? or maybe a royalgramma

What if you had to live in a 3x3x6 box that was just barely big enough to turn around in? Plz...do not try to put a fish in that thing.

And change that Avatar while you're at it. :lol:

That's easy, place on a sunny window sill and then once in a while cap tightly...and shake!

lol supposetly, when you "shake" it, wouldnt everything in your tank, LR, LS, and other be everywhere??

i was thinking of screwing the cap on and gaffataping to car tyre goign for a spin voila water movement lol im glad sum peeps got my joke i decided to go a step further than tigah, i'd like to see a smaller pico than that, hey what about a bottle cap, or a one of those little sample jam jars u can get lol :D

femto? (im a uk reefeer if thats an explaination?)

SI prefixes...

nano=10^-9

pico=10^-12

femto=10^-15

sorry, to much time in science class(es) :P

sorry andy, i believe you're too late by four years.

wow, thats a small (and crowded) tank. not sure if it meets the requirements for a femto reef, even though thats what he calls it.

i wonder if espi's shot-glass reef is still pictured on here somewhere? there was another shot-glass reef recently too.

how about one of those cough medicine measuring cups? :lol:

i wonder if espi's shot-glass reef is still pictured on here somewhere? there was another shot-glass reef recently too.

how about one of those cough medicine measuring cups? :lol:

yeah, i think a femto should be measured in oz, not gal :D

those shot glass reefs were pretty cool, and def. femto reefs!

Archived