Top Shelf Aquatics

Why the Nanocube is better than the AP

reefgaurd

I just wanted to say how annoying it is to hear some of the members on this board bashing the nano cube. I agree that the cracking issue was an example of a flaw on jbj, but just because some people had bad experiences doesn't mean that jbj is a horrible company. I think it is important to remember that people who have a problem with a product are much more likely to complain and write about there experience than a satisfied customer.

I like the dimensions of the 24g Aquapod. Its wider.

I have both Aquapod (24g 150w HQI) and Nanocube (12dx) and like them for what they are.

Competition benefits the consumer.

Personal Opinion...

JBJ, although has had problems in the past, they have been superb with their warranty enforcement and their willingness to address concerns and modify, etc...

Aquapod has had jsut as many problems as JBJ and have only been out for a year. For example, people getting electricuted from their wiring issue...

Also, the cracking JBJ tanks had the same thickness as the new aquapods...Anyone forsee a problem??? JBJ has addressed that issue, honored their warranty, and improved their new (2006) models to have thicker glass.

Archived