Pod Your Reef

EBIN's 20L FRAMELESS

ebin

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
get a tripod! put your camera on a tall stool, or something. your pictures aren't doing the tank justice =(

That or lay off the coffee a little. omgomgomg:eek:

Can you tell me who makes the stand? I'm looking for one like that for my 20L.

I think the company that made the stand is called lemark or lemar

Just fragged it up the other day. some great colorful frags in there.

21njjoz.jpg

i will update some new photos later as i just did a water change and the tank is in dismay.

xoxo

Darn tank is just not making me happy lately.

here are the latest fts.

the tank needs something i just can't figure out what.

23iax5c.jpg

23ib30l.jpg

23ib39f.jpg

xoxo

ps...yes I do rape the inhabitants of my tank.

got a few new frags today.

it has been a month since a water change so I changed out 10 gallons. I love dirty water...reminds me of the beaches I can afford to visit and grew up around.

Picked up a new tank today just need to get it home and set up it is 48X24X12 like a lagoon. gonna run pc's over it still not too sure what i will be doing with this tank. i may got back to what I originally planned for it and turning it into a clam garden.

The gorilla crab is back I thought the cbs killed him but I saw him the other night out in the front of my tank...boy is that thing bik now. i would say he is about the size of my palm. could this be where my fish have been meeting thier fates?

hopefully I can get the chance to snap off a pic or two of the new frags i picked up today. also bought a huge colony of alien eyed chalice today the size of a dinner plate it will be killer once I get it in the new system.

xoxo

Darn tank is just not making me happy lately.

the tank needs something i just can't figure out what.

it's the detritus. clean that shiet out! :P

Just broke down the whole display. I finally got the gorilla crab out he now has a new home in my sump. reaquascaped the tank... not too sure how it turned out as it was really cloudy in there. I removed all the detritus and got the thing going again after a 10 gallon water change.

Picked up my prop tank. 48"x24"x10 (50 gallons) I will be ordering my light tomorrow (260watts power compact) and still searching for what I will be doing for a sump. 3600 gph return pump and the tank has 2 corner overflows and drilled with a center return. I also have a g3 skimmer for it.

the frameless will most likely be broken down and sold once the prop system gets cycled.

do the Emerald crabs eat Zoa's? i found 3 that were hitchhikers

Sorry EBIN NICE TANK ill be buying sum zoa's here soon hopfully

so back to the crab does he eat zoa's or should i get rid of them tell me before i ruin my rockscape and get em? LET ME KNOW!! please

again great prop tank ebin!

I am not the crab master but I believe they are good.

you may wanna get a second opinion as I have no knowlege of those crabs...this crab was supposed to be reef safe I thought when he was small and looked harmless.

xoxo

Archived