SaltCritters.com

My new pico tank

sammycai

• 2 weeks later...
brent-konieczny

Nice work on the tank. The color doesn't really look like the pics though, right? If so, you really need more actinic for full color.

Nice work on the tank. The color doesn't really look like the pics though, right? If so, you really need more actinic for full color.

Yes, I will. Thank you!

kiltboy1675

Great looking tank, congratulations. as stated earlier, look into a bulb that has both 10,000K and 03 Actinic lighting. (see attached website, for an example). also, i dont see that you have a clean-up crew. that would really help controll the algae, and make the tank look more natural. i like that youve gone bb, that really makes a tank look clean. it looks like youve got a lage speciman of blastomussa coral, they are very expensive in the US, how does the price compare in china, just curious. again congrats

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Product/Prod...0&N=2004+113346

kiltboy1675

looking good, it looks like your gettin some cyano bacteria on the bottom, do you have a clean up crew to take care of that?

brent-konieczny

Did you do something with your lighting or camera? These pics you just posted have way better color.

• 2 weeks later...
Going through this thread i didnt see you mention your tank specs, what size tank and what lighting are you using?

thanks

size:30x25x20cm

light:3x15W

Archived