Cultivated Reef

My new pico tank

sammycai

full of water & just input one stone, I found that there were crab & shrimp in the stone, but after I input the stone into the tank, thay were all died.

post-8687-1138210186_thumb.jpg

post-8687-1138210255_thumb.jpg

post-8687-1138210300_thumb.jpg

post-8687-1138210357_thumb.jpg

nice!!, hey can i ask a question?

where did you buy the tank/how much/and how many gallons

and it looks like glass

I'm Chinese, live in Guangzhou City. The tank was made out of glass. I don't know how to convert ml to gallons.

Today I add more one live stone into the tank!

post-8687-1138468663_thumb.jpg

I'm the same guy as reefer9391

Thats one of the nicest Picos I have seen I like the clean look. I would add more light however mabye just get another of what you have. What are you planning on? Are you using a really small HOB for that making a mini fuge or somthing?

By the way tell use the co. name or somthing for the tank did it come as a kit or what.

VERY NICE

Thats one of the nicest Picos I have seen I like the clean look. I would add more light however mabye just get another of what you have. What are you planning on? Are you using a really small HOB for that making a mini fuge or somthing?

By the way tell use the co. name or somthing for the tank did it come as a kit or what.

VERY NICE

Thanks for your appreciation. Now, I'm planning on make a reef tank. But due to the tank is very small, I can't input more reef into it.

hmmmmm............that looks a heck of a lot like the whosy thing XL, ye know , the little cube thing that have the light and nano filter, that are made for like bettas.......yeah that thing, lol, if i can scrounge up $50 after i get my uromastyx, and my seahorse tank done, im going to start one.

nice pico! that sand you have in there looks unusual. what type is it?

btw, i like the new look aquascape! :thumbsup:

what are you planning for the tank livestock-wise?

I'm Chinese, live in Guangzhou City. The tank was made out of glass. I don't know how to convert ml to gallons.

Today I add more one live stone into the tank!

Hi That is a very nice tank. Can you tell me how much you bought ? And is there a Chinese website where they will sell that ?

Thanks

Hi That is a very nice tank. Can you tell me how much you bought ? And is there a Chinese website where they will sell that ?

Thanks

How is the selection of livestock and reef equipment in China? Are planted FW tanks popular there also?

What kind of light are you using?

:D 9W PL

Thanks

:happy: I don't know which website, I bought this tank in the market, very cheap.

can you take a picture of your neighborhood? or like your house?

its okay if you dont, just curious

:huh: Why you have this request?

Archived