Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

1.25 gallon tank :)

xofinnocent

• 4 weeks later...

How is this set up working for you. I am at school too and in the last week have had the urge to start planing a tank that i can have here. I will prob. not set it up till next year, or set it up at home over the summer and then move it. So has this worked for you, any sugestions?

Thank You

C. Jerome

xofinnocent

Yes it worked fine for me- I use the past tence due to the fact I had to take it down- but i would suggest it- the tank worked great- i just have to rebuild it and use all glass parts- no acrylic. The lighting was perfect for the volume and as soon as i have time again ill start it up again. I would suggest that you fist of all find a great rock set up and glue em together- cause moving causes death -lol- let it be established at least a month or 2 before moving it again.

Good call with gluing the rocks together. If you get a chance, could you snap a picture of the empty tank now that it is finished, i am trying to see where you put the powerheads, and also in the first picture, it looks like the peice of acrilic on the left side of the fuge is only a few inches high, is it just there to keep the sand in place? Lastly did the water just gravity feed into the trickle, and did you end up puting any thing in it, bio balls, rock, or just a pad at the top? Thanks for any info you can give me

C. Jerome

xofinnocent

Sorry the tanks at home (im at school)- i decided to jut put one power head behind the big peice of acrylic- ifyou look at the other pocts you should see it. Yes the peice is just there to keep the sand in one place.. And the trickle was just an overflow that spilled over one of those filter pouches, and occasionaly a carbon bag.

Archived