ReefCleaners.org

1.25 gallon tank :)

xofinnocent

thank you- its actualy acrylic. Any suggestions on what to put in the trickle part- can be anything or nothing (provides for good airation)?

I ordered 2 water pumps for the water movement (micro.jet 320). For heating I got a tronic 50 watt heater (placed in the fuge). As far as lighting goes im getting 2 bookworm lights , replacing on 6500k bulb with a Actinic one. Live stock will stay with the "easy" soft corals: zoo's, polyps, ect. Small clean up crew. too soon to realy tell but thats the low down on the equip.

well not done yet- (still waiting for the pumps to make final measurements) but to cut all the plastic by hand (did it all in my dorm room) and put it together it took me on and off 3 days. I could pump these babys out 3 times a day if the shop was open- so if your interested pm me.

• 1 month later...

Well the tank has been filled and running. As of feb 14th (happy vday). Heres a few picts of just some old dead rock- just so i could have somethign to look at :)

As for lighting i custom made me a hood- 3 wallmart 13 watt pc lamps that i buchered to make this:

p.s. bulbs are *1- 6400k, *1- 03 blue, and *1- 10000k/03 blue

Finaly i got Exelent rock and live sand from Dave Espi. I set it up and it looks pritty decent as of now- but it has yet to meet my visual astetic and i will move the rock around in one weeks time.

xofinnocent

Well an update- the tank has been decent- changed around the rock some, Algae went sextual and clouded my tank for about 2 days, Diatome bloom- the norm for a new tank(or at least for me)

Archived