ReefCleaners.org

Pico Contest MIAs?

icenine

its sad to see all the people that dropped out (though im sure they had good enough reasons to drop out) I wish i would have had the resources to enter this contest in the first place!!!! if i hadnt just set up my 10 gallon in my dorm room i would have done this in a heartbeat........ consider you contestants lucky! This is my first stop at nr.com eeveryday, becuase not only do you get updates almost every day from someone, but you get a great deal of ideas/knowledge! keep up the good work everyone, even if we arent commenting we are watching!

I am most certainly reading, and enjoying, each and every thread. So everybody please keep at it, I am learning a lot from you all. B)

There are so many great tanks in this competition, for me it's impossible to choose a winner. A lot can change in 3 months too (the competition is due to finish on the 31st March as far as I am aware), the tanks will be more mature and corals will have grown in.... at least that's what I'm counting on. If my zoas don't fill in a bit more I'm stuffed. :lol:

Best regards

Ann

I should still be around untill the end of March. One of my initial fears of entering the contest was that the company I'm working for was going to close there doors before the end of the contest.

Blind Tree Frog

I'm thinking of dropping out because my plans for after the contest have changed and certain things in the tank will need to have a new home found for them.

Plus the incosistency of the tank has been annoying.

hmm, true zoogirl's got a pretty firm grip...on the contest but melbourne's entry looks pretty good too.

i'm kinda wanting to make changes too but i'm just saying we should hang in there until the finish just for the spirit of the contest. i think the main thing for most is the exchange of ideas like the others noted.

i wouldn't worry about the leads or wins, you showed and you competed. that counts.

btw if your company closes up prior to the contest i would think the judges/mods would still factor your situation. it wouldn't be a crash or anything like that imo. hang in there everyone.

we can all throw spitballs at mel and zoo from the peanut gallery. :lol:

It is sad to see so many people dropped. I'm still in, and I love my little tank! I hope I have some chance of winning, but even if I don't, I had a great time and got a chance to do somthing that I otherwise wouldn't have considered.

I'm in for the duration. This tank is nothing but fun. It's Pico Gone Wild!

I started w/ a frag of 5 mushrooms. Now I've got 10. My Mojano hitch hikers (2) are now 3. I've actually had to thin down some stuff. The little rock crab HH has molted 2 times.

Nothing but fun! :D

Im still in. I havent updated in a while though. My tank doesnt look terrible either. Having a red(gracileria?) algea problem, and a major salt creep/slow leak problem. I hope to still make three more months...I think it will.

Im still in. I havent updated in a while though. My tank doesnt look terrible either. Having a red(gracileria?) algea problem, and a major salt creep/slow leak problem. I hope to still make three more months...I think it will.

Hang in there!!

Archived