Top Shelf Aquatics

Pico Contest MIAs?

icenine

I can't believe it either. Apart from those that have confirmed that they've dropped out there are still far too many that haven't posted anything at all recently. :(

Come on people, please update your threads so that we can see how your tanks are doing. fingerscrossed

Best regards

Ann

Well i'm trying to decide whether I'm in or out... the 2.5 is still up and I have pictures so i guess i'll stay in.. I'll post them tonight.. I've been having problems with my zoos and GSP.. they closedup and were attacked by like 50 coepopods... some zoos didn't survive...

Whats the point of posting when no one is looking at your thread. If my new 20 gets set up and ready before the end of the contest, I'm bailing out. I dont have a shot in hell of winning anyways. We shall see.

what are you talking about, tony? i haven't checked you thread today but the last post was about your crab ditching his pompom's, right?

the contest forum isn't really frequented by the masses (maybe too buried? or too many layers/forums?). but i think the contestants are looking over each others' shoulders. it's quite interesting imo.

it's not just about showing off your tank but picking the brains of others and applying it to your application (present or future).

i'm also going to stop/giveaway/sell my tank after this contest to apply to another tank but i hope you (or others) don't quit midway.

What I mean is that a contender like ZooGorl not only has a great looking tank and great pics, but also looks like she has the majority vote. Another problem is that I am a contarctor at the place I work ( where the tank is ) and they are begining to get ready to move there Facility so the tank will have to go. I will be one of the last to leave and that wont happen for 2 to 3 months but i cant keep the tank at my house due to high heat issues. We will see what happens but for now everything in the tank is better off where its at, so I stay in.

Thanks for the compliment Tony, I really appreciate it! :) But I certainly wouldn't say I'm the favorite or have the majority vote. We still have two more months and in that time who knows how these tanks will change and what will happen. At this point I feel like anyone could win. Honestly your tank is one of my favorites! I don't want you to drop out! Ya know, I look at everyone's tank and think about the ones I like and I feel the competition. Really though for me this is more about setting up a tank with a timeline and restrictions and seeing what I can do with that. Usually I don't work well with rules but this is turning out to be fun! Don't drop out Tony! :D

Well for me this contest is just for fun. I mean im practically broke and only have three corals!!! Im lovin this contest though because I get to see all these different things people could do with there 2.5. I must say, Tony and Ann, both of your tanks are looking great.

On another note.... this contest ends in 2 months?!?! I thought it ended in three! I had better get some coral!

aahhh crap - chief wiggum

Archived