SaltCritters.com

Official NOOB.. starting 2 gal pico...

Steeltowndubber

Steeltowndubber

Hi All,

Thanks for the kind words...

Next update will include pics of the new green centre zoo's that i picked up this past weekend and the new Yasha Haze goby that my girlfriend named Yakahashi. lol...

Rich

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Steeltowndubber

Well it is time for an update. It's been probably 4-5 months since I've had one... .

December 31, 2006 was the one year anniversary for this tank, however last month i moved everything over to a 2.5 AGA... much easier to keep the front glass clean as it obviously doesn't scratch as easy as the previous acrylic and the front is not curved either... so enough of my useless talking... here are the pics... oh ya... i finally figured out my white balance on the camera after owning it for a year, so i'm much happier with the quality of the pics now that what i've posted before...

FTS

IMG_1052.jpg

Yuma

IMG_1062.jpg

Blue/Green Ricordia

IMG_1066.jpg

Orange/Green Ricordia - this one is starting to develop a second mouth... to hard to get in the picture

IMG_1071.jpg

My favorite - Blastomussa Merletti

IMG_1064.jpg

Zoas

IMG_1065.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg

GSP - Thanks FlyingJeff

IMG_1070.jpg

Polyps

IMG_1063.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

Rich

Hermit Crab - He murdered is 2 other buddies by raping them of their shells and removing their eyes

IMG_1068.jpg

IMG_0999.jpg

another shot of zoas

IMG_1002.jpg

Another FTS to wrap things up

IMG_1060.jpg

Thanks for looking and i hope you enjoyed the pictures... I promise I won't take as long to update the next time...

I'm now planning for a 2 ft cube next...

Steeltowndubber
Fantastic! Thanks for the update.

Glad to see everything settled in the new home!

Thanks... too bad i now have to fix my algae scraper again... it fell a part this past weekend...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Steeltowndubber
Any more updates on your pico?

Not at the moment.... I might go coral shopping tomorrow (Sunday)... If i do, i'll post a pic...

• 1 month later...
Steeltowndubber

Today I went coral shopping and picked up a nice red Blasto Wellsi... and a couple of weeks ago I picked up a red and green blasto...

Here are the pics...

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1195.jpg

Archived