Top Shelf Aquatics

has any1 here ordered from petsupplyliquidator?

Mox

i think you missed the point chris was trying to make. this forum is to post your experiance with them ONLY! not to tell people not to shop there. let them come to there own conclusions based on peoples replys. i'm not sure what (parts your actually talking about that are asian) except maybe his bulbs, i have a ultrareef fixture and its nicer than say the quaility of the prizm and BTW CSL uses the same ballast that PSL uses for there powercompacts and there made by a US company.

Hello, I been surfing this site for a while and saw this and had to join to put in my two cents. I had a bad experience with this company as well and would not recommend them to newbies. System had problems a month or so after I bought it. Company would not offer any support and were very short and rude. I would go elsewhere for my next purchase.

Christopher Marks

Well, "Larkfish", the fact that you registered another username to make another rediculous post completely discredits anything you have previously said under the username of "Reefs1". I'm not stupid. Consider yourself gone.

lol, i was getting ready to post a reply to him right before chris did. funny how bitter people can become. personally my experiance with bruce has been better than alot of other companies. sure he's a bit slow on email responses, but i'm sure i'm not the only one with questions. i really can't see bruce not wanting to resolve any problem unless maybe you attacked his character and company before really giving him the chance to make it right.

LOL @ "larkfish!"

That's gotta be one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

I've been a long time "lurker" of N-R and think it's a great site. I just wanted to add that I've always had good experiences with PSL.

B)

Anyways... great site!

-Rogue

that larkfish response scared me. although i bursted out laughing when chris revealed that it was the same person..

but anyways i placed an order with them (250 bucks worth) and i am expecitn go receive my light tomorrow. i hope all goes well. it was a custom design so i hope they did it right.

a few days ago i contacted PSL regarding some DIY lighting components. just received my package; everything looks great, shipped within the week, overly cautious packaging. thanks bruce :)thumbsup.gif

Archived