SaltCritters.com

I want to see pics of people with 20H nanos...

MacnReef

Only the pic was ugly not the tank;). j/k thanks I am glad you like it. Some say I have too many corals lol, sorta true. Lighting is a 175w 10k ushio and 2 28w pc actinics 03, they aren't on in the pic since I busted one of my bulbs, oh I did get a new bulb and it is looking real good. Prizm skimmer, three powerheads, and an empty aquaclear 300 provide circ. btw in the other thread about the green nepthea, I have green sinularia and the whole thing is green imo, the stalks too.

Thanks glazer, my lighting is also a 175w 10k Ushio. No actinics (yet) though... I'm in the process of setting up another tank which is going to need a rather expensive 150w HQI setup... But anyway, I'll put an updated pic on there this afternoon (the lights come on at 2:30.. yeah, I know that sounds crazy, but I'm doing a breeding experiment with my seahorses).

Whoa cal, your tank is awesome! When I get my seahorses in their new tank, I want to take the reef in that direction. Btw, the new seahorse tank is gonna be in a 20 extra high.. Anyone on here have one of those? I had to special-order it, so I don't know how common the really are, but..

-Will

Archived