inTank Media Baskets

I want to see pics of people with 20H nanos...

MacnReef

i don't have any new pics yet, but i am running a 20H with an Eclipse 2 hood over it. At the moment i have a 32w CSL retrofit over it, but I am adding another 32w this weekend for a total of 64. Still not as much as I would like, but it's a start. I have some mushrooms and brown polyps, and a little zoo colony starting to form, 100's of little feather dusters, 3-4 small tunicates (sp?).

Other specs:

37lbs of LR

2-3 DSB

Berlin Air Lift 60 skimmer

Eclipse mech. filter, no carbon, no bio-wheel just empty filter cart.

100 w heater

2 Maxi-jet Phs, 1200 & 600

Originally posted by Chief Brody

At the moment i have a 32w CSL retrofit over it, but I am adding another 32w this weekend for a total of 64. QUOTE]

Brody I also have the Eclipse2 and was looking into replacing my lighting. Just wondering where you bought the lights from and approximate cost. Thanks in advance

You can pick it up at www.petsolutions.com

They have the 32w CSL Supernova for $69.99 (it has moisture resistant end caps) or a 32w CSL Smartlite for $54.99, it comes with instructions to retro into the Eclipse hood, I think it took me about 45 minutes.

Presently I have the smartlite over the tank, but i will add in the Supernova soon. They should both fit under the protective lighting cover.

You can also take a look at this link:

http://www.inlandreef.com/eclipse.html

they show how to modify an Eclipse 1 twin light hood.

BTW, i also managed to mod the hood to fit a Berlin Air Lift skimmer in it.

here: http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread...=&threadid=7068

here's a few pics, I'll have a few more tonight or tomorrow, after I go to the lfs.

edit, got booted, hold on will post in a few

ugh, the pics are too big, and I can't seem to get them down to a usable size, do you have an AIM name or e-mail I could sent it to?

grumble grumble.... rasser fracken.... grumble... search.... mumble...... members reef tanks.... grumble.... grumble.

here is one of my customers 20 L custom ones...

MAY MY SACRAFICE OF NICE-NESS APPEASE THE GOADS OF WOARRRRRR.....

let's try this one more time, and ignore the tang, he's being moved to a much larger tank. (will post a more recent pic soon, the rockwork is redone, there is more rock, and there is more coral.

Um, knock knock.... 'scuse me for a minute boys, just need to jump in here for a sec...

Dave.. that is really a sweet looking set up you put the pic up of. (Too bad it's filled with dead bleached coral carci..oh well) . Is that a sump set up of sorts plumbed into the bottom of it? Wouldn't happen to have anymore pics or info on it you could email me with would ya? Like who made it as well.... I'd like to get in touch with them.

Thanks dood...

Orange Crush
grumble grumble.... rasser fracken.... grumble... search.... mumble...... members reef tanks.... grumble.... grumble.

Oh be nice. would he have found this pic if he searched members reefs? Methinks not. And I have to agree with Glaz. Very nice setup. you have enriched the thread. karma man, karma. *ooooooom*

Hmmm how can you ever thank me? Hmmmmm, we could do some roleplaying.... I'll be the Marquis de Sade and you can be my... errr nevermind. Anyways, thought you'd get a kick out of that link. ;)

JBass : :woot:

PS: Miss. Zerg.... ahem You have been nominated...

Lounge thread... Who is the hottest. :blush: :love:

Glazer If memory serves its a Tenecor or US Aquariums (now defunct) tank. its a nightmare to clean..... but unique..

A small factoid... its in a gay guys insanely clean house, yet he wont touch the tank ! :D

Here's my 20L (I know it's not a 20H, but I really like the 20L better =)..

(I think I need to change a bulb or two on my tank since this pic is starting to look much darker than my last one a month ago).

30" long x 12"wide x 12"tall, just make sure you have a nice tall stand, otherwise you'll be crouching down everytime you want to stare at your tank... ouchie sore neck, sore back, blue balls..... errr, forget about that blue balls part. :D

Here's my most recent picture of my 20H. It's from about two weeks ago, and since then all I've really done is added 2 more acro colonies an a little rearranging. I don't really think the picture does the tank justice, but...

925_75.jpg

Sweet lookin' tank fourhand.... what type of lighting do you have on it?

Oh and by the way... Heather you can totally hang out here, ANYTIME, even if like fish tanks make you break out in hives, I concur completely with Dave... total reefin' hottie ;) :love:

Archived