Innovative Marine Aquariums

New ViaAqua 18 gal setup

FAHZ

it also has curverd glass and the glass takes up some of the volume as well. not to mention you can't fill it up as high as the top of the hood. remember the light is several inches above the top of the tank.

Yeah, but the inside dimensions of the tank (to the top of glass and ignoring the curves at the front corners) comes out to right at about 21.65gallons....

Subtract some for the curves (not much) and some because only a Tard like me would fill it to high (no, not really ;) ) and you got around 21 gallons... My lfs are finally calling it a 21, lol..

Nice tank Fahz, I do like the silver trim

Sands

my very first post was met with hostility and what could pass as sarcasm....

tgrupert-

first id like to thank you for posting the link.

i'd hate to think that all the work you put forth in posting the via aqua link would go unappreaciated.

i am quite aware that there are search engines and believe it or not, i tried a few. I came up with junk- a few sites selling via aqua stuff.

im terribly sorry to have wasted your time but i was quite excited about having found a very active message board filled with seemingly friendly people who were interested in maintaining aquariums.

i will endeavor to keep any stupid questions to myself in the future so as not to pollute your reading.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived