Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

New ViaAqua 18 gal setup

FAHZ

I have a lot of live rock left over so I'm setting up another 10 gallon.

18 gallons glass ViaAqua 20”L x 13.5”W x 18.5”H

PL compact lighting 2x36 7100k white 12000k blue

LV 680 Powerhead

20lbs crushed coral gravel

20lbs Tonga LR

18 gallons glass ViaAqua 20”L x 13.5”W x 18.5”H

PL compact lighting 2x36 7100k white 12000k blue

LV 680 Powerhead

20lbs crushed coral gravel

20lbs Tonga LR

Nice Tank:)

I remember when they first came out with the bent glass. They had a pretty crappy light setup and it was like $300 for an 11g!

Now they've got their act straight and given it some real lights.

I like the silver trim too:D

hey all..

i just purchased a via aqua 18 gallon tank today, im not quite ready to do salt water yet... im still very much an amateur.

does anybody know if viaaqua has a website?

thanks for your help.

most people here are amateurs. only some of us actually make money doing this. Most of us are only losing money.

there web site totaly sucks. it has very little information, and the information they have is inacurate. their website is http://www.viaaqua.net/ or http://www.commodityaxis.com/

I heard about some new technology that helps you find what you are looking for. It's called a search engine. They are kinda expensive. They are really usefull, and are probably worth it.

there is a difference in asking a question about a particular reef creature and a companies web site. Somone new to a forum might have a little trouble finding out how to search past threads. Even if they weren't what dave and KurDt cobain refer to as a 'tard they might search for "some weird clear thing moving around." Unfortunatly that might not come up with the desired result. however no doubt every web surfer oreven wader has heard of a search engine. also he knew the name of the copmpany.

If I was going to do my best dave impretion I would call him a tard and let him know that the other thread about a via-aqua aquarium in the section "Nano-Reef.com Forums » Nano Reefs » Members' Nano Reefs" had the URL. not only that the address was posted within 24 hours of his inquiry. don't quote me on that figure, because I was too lazy to actually see how recently it was posted.

It takes a lot more to be dave than calling them a tard and telling somone to do a search. I'm not sure, but I assume one would have to have some sort of degree in aquatic engineering somthing or other. I probably would also have to know how to spell engineering. I probably would need a really awfull childhood depriving me of hugs.

the difference between dave and I is that he calls people tards and I call them commies. the differences are OVIOUS.

I guess you didn't get hugged enough either. I never said I didn't suck but resently I got a amusing PM I won't publish thier name to protect the inocent.

i'm definitely not trying to make any enemies! so many newbies around here these days, you're one of the guys who's opinions i respect the most!

you may think I suck, but aparently somone thinks I don't. While I strongly disagree with both of you, at least jesus would love all three of us. merry christmas and a happy new year;)

heh he didn't seem to be doin a dave impression to me, lay off him ;).

Anyways..

I'm the one who's good at dave impressions :P heck there was a whole threead on it :)

now letss all be nice and make up!! :)

{{{{{{inpha}}}}}} {{{{{{{{tgrupert}}}}}}}

PS: 'TARDS!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

maybe saying he was never hugged was harsh. I mean his avatar is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!:D :love: :woot:

oh wait, that's cromises avatar. if you want a cute avatar too I can make you one of your favorate care bear. I hear they are comming back!

this was an acual message. if you don't beleive me as chris marks. I wouldn't say that about my self.

cromis does your new avatar have anything to do with my email address? I hate to act like the world revolves around me, but I just had to ask.

this is the message I would send myself.

Rupert you are such a sexy sexy reefer.  I just want to put my fingers through your luxurious hair.   You have really opened my eyes to the idea of snails not only as a hobby, but as a lifestyle.  I was as surprized as you that mailing roadkill is illegal.  I mean how else whould you get it to your ex-girlfriend with the new restraining order.
Originally posted by tgrupert

cromis does your new avatar have anything to do with my email address?  I hate to act like the world revolves around me, but I just had to ask.

Ummmm, I have no idea what your email address is, nor do I care.

ok simmer down this thread is about FAHZ's nano so everyone settle down. This is not the right thread to do this is.

BTW nice tank. 1 quetion though what is the plastic looking thing next to your heater?

Originally posted by Chromis

Ummmm, I have no idea what your email address is, nor do I care.

it's just that I mention your avatar and go to sleep when I wake up it changed and my email address is looselips@army.com just wanted to know if it was directed at me. Just because I am paraniod doesn't mean they aren't out to get me.

On the subject of ships I was at the ronald reagan website and I saw this:

USS Ronald Reagan--America's latest weapon against evil!

ussronaldreagan.jpg  

Nancy Reagan christened the latest fleet carrier, CVN-76, the USS Ronald W. Reagan in honor of President Ronald Reagan!

Visit the official USS Ronald Reagan page and see how the United States protects freedom around the world. The USS Ronald W. Reagan is due to enter service in May, 2003.

If they asked me to christen it I would have "just said no" and "just said yes" to taking the champain.

knot, I don't know dave that well, but somthing tells me he rather stay at the side lines and wai for the right time to chime in. heel, he may even have seen me (alegedly) acting like him and mentioned it to Impha befor he posed. Dave is like an enema, they both work in mysterious ways.

I may have a permit, but I take public transit cause I'm "ballin' out of control"

it also might not surprise some of my fans that I also have dontask@army.com and donttell@army.com couldn't think of any ones that were better. once a army recruting rock group came to my high school and played YMCA. I yelled "don't ask and don't tell." I got kicked out. Like it's a punishment!

Is actually 21 gallons..... If anyone is a tard here, it is ViaAqua for mislabelling it (and all of them damned retailers for selling it as an 18....) If you don't believe me calc up the sq. inches and divide the total by 231 (cubic inches in a gallon)....

Rocket_155: I suspect that Knot is running the undergravel filter assembly (that comes with the viaaqua setup) and you are seeing the riser next to the heater in that pic??? (correct me if I'm wrong?)....

Sands

Archived