Coral Vue Hydros

Question to the members

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

To help pay for the costs of hosting nano-reef.com, as well as future features, such as member webhosting, would you be interested in participating in a raffle?

Here is how it would work:

Participants would purchase tickets for $10 each.  Only 500 tickets would be sold, making your chances for winning 1 in 500, or better if you purchased more than one ticket.  There would be two winners of the raffle.  The two prizes would be a choice between a 7.5 nano reef from the nano reef store or a 100gpd 3 Stage Reverse Osmosis System.  The winner gets to choose either the refugium model or the creative model, as well as a choice of color scheme should they pick the nano reef.  Payment could be sent via paypal or mailed in.

Any thoughts, comments or opinions?  The raffle will only take place if there is enough interest from the members.

i might would take part in that.  the water filter is tempting.  sure why not.. 10 bucks is 10 bucks.  a water filter is priceless!  

as long as i can pay with paypal.  count me in.

ksatterwhite

I've only been a member for a few days and love this site.  It's very informative and all the other members, with the exception one the was quite nasty in a post about another members nano, are very nice.  

I am in for sure.  Just let me know when and how.

Keith

Christopher Marks

"Would it be possible if I won to trade the 7.5 and some cash for the 18 gallon tank your working on?"  Something like that could be worked out, yes.

Nishant3789

im in too! but how many tickets are allowed to each person? i wanna know what my chances will be. And where do i mail in themoney to? c an i mail in cash? i cant get money orders or check, mom wont let me lol. great idea though. and what exactly is webhosting btw? thanks

nishant

p.s. thanks for the subdomain! its great!

count me in. thanks to this forum i have learned so much about reefing from this site. man paying by paypal would help out so much. web hosting = rental web space to have sites like this.

Sure I'd love to take part, but I live in the UK :(

Not that I think I will win, but if anyone from overseas does win, do they still get thier prize?

i might be able to whip up 10 bucks, but only if i can send cash into you.

dude, 20 tickets would cost 200 bucks, you could buy one of his nanos for that much. lol

Guest AbSoluTc

Ahh true.  I would buy a ticket but I have 2 nanos already and don't need an ro system :P

Perhaps you could include something else that everyone can always use ?

Archived