Coral Vue Hydros

Question to the members

Christopher Marks

lxl John lxl

Sounds like a good idea. Another good idea would be to sell t-shirts, mugs, mousepads, etc. with the nano-reef logo or something else on them. A buddy of mine works for a cool company that can set you up. You upload your artwork, then select the items for your store, best of all, it's free! check em out www.cafepress.com.

lxl John lxl

Another good idea is to set up a tip jar, it works really well, just ask www.oddtodd.com  

(Edited by lxl John lxl at 3:53 am on May 27, 2002)

COUNT ME IN....

can i buy 4 tickets.... :) to increase my chance of winning the water filter. or i can add more money for the 18 gallon that i always wanted .... hehe

junglejim83

I would love buy a few tickets. i along w/ a hanful of other members(i'm sure) would gldaly donate $ even if there was no raffle involved

I am a professional web designer/programmer and run a fair sized "not for profit" community site as well, so I can relate to the costs involved. As such, you can count me in for buying a raffle ticket. As another suggestion to raise money, you might want to use the services of cafepress.com. Basically you upload your logo to them, and then create your own online merchandise store, with things like t-shirts, mousepads, etc personalized with your logo. It's quite an innovative concept and based on my limited time on this forum would likely result in a lot of support and purchases. You can read all about how it works on their site. (I'm in no way associated with cafepress.com btw.) Just my 1.9999999999¢

Nishant3789

btw chris, are you out of school yet? i mean is it summer vacation for u yet? just wonderin

nishant

I've been using cafepress since september.

Doh! :shades: I don't see that linked anywhere from the site though, but maybe I'm just missing it.

second2n0ne

1-2-3...NOT IT!! I'm in...right??  Great idea Chris, I'm interesed in that 18gal you are working on.  Tell me more.

can i just send u a check

and if so who do i make it out to nano reef .com

ill buy one of thoes swetters too

cam

great idea but i live in canada alberta

how would we give you the money^__^

the raffle idea is a very  nice ideat :)

if you want you could set up a donation area i would gladly support ;)

im sure lot of the members here would agree  

*__^ wink.. wink.. nod.. nod

you know... you know...

ah love the clown on the main page:flower2:

(Edited by dawn at 2:42 pm on May 30, 2002)

Archived