Coral Vue Hydros

NR Solidarity.. but time to cool off

ccjung

This will be my last post on the subject because Current wants to do it RIGHT (meaning they need more time to test/and analyze their product).

Current is releasing an independent product in the 24g and other formats in the coming months. Although its not a "no-no" that I "leaked" this info, they would like some more time to make sure that this product is done RIGHT.

I will be "dropping" whatever info i am authorized to in the future, but for now they have asked that I give them time, so they can make sure the product they release is top notch.

On the replacement "bottom" front. I am workign with my manufacturer on the acrylics and trying to keep the pricing more reasonable given the volume of orders I anticipate. Right now the cost seems a bit prohibitive, but they have given me options on 1/4" and 3/8" acrylic versions that are a bit pricey, although IMHO worth it.

I am trying to see if we can do this the right way and get them done so that the price isnt prohibitive.

Hope I didnt get anyone riled up with my posts about currrent, but I like seeing that they are taking a responsible approach to product design.

mums the word!

Thanks for the support,

Chris

ps. this is turning more and more into a "spy report" everyday. lol.

What is this "test/analyze" you speak of? Do companies really do such things?

If you found a company that wants to "do it RIGHT", then they're the right people to be doing it with - somehow that didn't come out right.

"Your views and opinions intrique me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter." - Homer J. Simpson

Originally posted by ccjung

On the other front,  

I met with IKE from Current USA.

He authorized me to announce the eminent release of thier "Aquapod" 24g all in one system & Sunpod 150HQI MH fixture for thier Aquapod line.

It was quite exciting to see a company that puts so much Research and Development into thier product ask for input from a "little" guy like me.

When I asked him directly: "What do you think of modding and what would your relationship be with nanocustoms?"

He replied: "We're gonna help you!"

Stay Tuned for this and other great nano-reef related products from Current USA and other great companys.

To the FUTURE!!!

Chris

"when one door closes, another one opens.."

Thanks for the support.

Dang, wish this thing would have come out this spring..........would have saved me the headache of doing crack searches every other day....

Chris..those of us in limbo appreciate the hard work you are doing to come up with an alternative tank that will supplant the 24G Glass Nano Cube. Signed, crack watcher (did that come out right? lol) SH

Archived