Cultivated Reef

Dangerous hermit crab ID please!

cirionrc

Jeez, just because everyone has an #######, doesn't give one the right to flaunt it in public. Anyone who condones Dave's actions simply because he knows the answer, should be equally shunned. Such behavior merely bespeaks their lack of self-esteem, and lays bare their pathetic need for attention.

Think I'll go back to some of the more adult venues, more fun, less ass.

Such behavior merely bespeaks their lack of self-esteem, and lays bare their pathetic need for attention.

thanks for Post-sharing.

And you are who?

Originally posted by badpacket

Jeez, just because everyone has an #######, doesn't give one the right to flaunt it in public.   Anyone who condones Dave's actions simply because he knows the answer, should be equally shunned.

I think the second statement makes the first one rather ironic.

Such behavior merely bespeaks their lack of self-esteem, and lays bare their pathetic need for attention.

Thanks for the free psychotherapy, doc. I'm sure it's worth every penny. And I gotta say, them's some mighty fancy words what you used. A textbook case of register switching in discourse as a method of belittling the other person--awfully petty, don't you think? It would make an interesting paper if it hadn't been described so well already.

See, how do you like it?

In other words, "I'm going home and I'm taking my toys with me!" Yes, you are so much more mature. We should be in awe.

What I'm saying here is, your behavior is much, much worse than Dave's ever was. Dave was a little rough-edged, maybe; you are posting what is essentially a vicious flame. Yes, please take your nasty attitude and your insults to a more "adult" forum, whatever that is, and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Archived