inTank Media Baskets

The Logical Reef

Guest AbSoluTc

Thanks Donna! I still can't express how honored I am that my zoos were your choice for your tank's first corals.

Sincerely appreciative for the support,

Bryan

Y'know what I'm impressed by...

All of the pix show a bit of coralline on the LR rubble bits he uses for mounting the stuff on. Those rubble pieces look better than the $8/lb live rock at the LFS.

I have already decided that My first corals will come from

The Logical Reef. I really like the way the zoo's look.. so hopefully I can get a few very soon!!!!

I got my zoos last week from Bryan, and I have to say I am impressed with every aspect of doing business with him!! The communication was excellent, and the zoos and clam were more beautiful than I could imagine! Even when Fedex screwed up, Bryan was right there with me for moral support and even called up fedex and raised hell with them. Thanks to Bryan, my package arrived at 3:20 pm instead of the next morning! Thank you for everything, Bryan, I'll be doing business with you again soon. Oh yes, I almost forgot, he even through in a little extra bonus Zoo!! All my zoos and clam are doing wonderfully!

Awesome zoo's Love them and there growing like wildfire.

Already attaching to the neighboring rocks.

Right after my Sally walked on them i noticed they were already moving onto the next rock and they've only been in the tank a few weeks.

Excellent Zoo's

b003008a.jpg

Archived