Coral Vue Hydros

The Logical Reef

Guest AbSoluTc

Guest AbSoluTc

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT! Those of you have purchased know this! If your looking for quality and excellent specimens - he is your man!

Prompt, great email communication - what more can one say?

ORDER ORDER ORDER! :)

Thanks again and look forward to more goodies!

Kris

i guess the cat's out of the bag! bryan does a great job! i've ordered from him once and all my specimens are just as beautiful as the pics he posts. very helpful guy, willing to go out of his way to get you your corals. highly recommended! my only apprehension in posting this is that they'll be even more people competing for his awesome zoos!

Thanks Twins Guy! Forgive me for not being able to put a real name to your screen name at the moment....drop me an email if you get a chance as I like figuring out who's who on the boards.

And you know all my past customers always get first dibs on new frags, so dont fret, theres plenty for eveyone :)

Thanks again, very glad you were happy with your experience, I work very hard to get each order perfect.

Peace, Bryan

The logical reef:

Ok, since everyone else is clearly afraid to be honest, I will do so.

The logical reef is an awful place to buy zoos. Why?

First: Bryan is such a pleasure to deal with. He sends you nice sized chunks of rock loaded with zoos.

Second: The zoos are amazingly colored and Bryan doesn't send multiple colors. If you order 6 frags, you get 6 different color morphs, sometimes more than one morph on a rock.

Third: you will get your order and before the zoos are even fully openend, you will be checking his site for new ones.

To sum up, Bryan is like a heroin dealer. He sends you the best quality goods, timely and well packed, knowing that the minute you put them in your tank you will want, no NEED, more.

Of the many, and I stess MANY, online dealers I have dealt with, Bryan is one of the friendliest and most forthcoming about his wares. He will tell you that he can't send you anything now mainly because they aren't of the quality he likes to send out.

The logical reef is THE ONLY place to go for your zoanthus. Nothing more to say.

Crakeur,

You da' man! I have no choice to send only the best, the members of this board will accept no less :)

May I also add that i sincerely hope that your son (oh yes, you are getting another tank) inherits your since of humor. It's a trait so lacking in todays world and I thank you for the laughs you have given me.

Have a great holiday, we all wish the best for you and especially your wife during these stressful yet joyous times.

ps- did I mention I will trade for valiums! :)

Peace, Bryan

Thanks Twins Guy ! :) Though my wife may disagree with you.

Just want to say as well, I have just figured out the Nano chat room thingy ma bob, so if anyone ever wants to chat, I'm poppin in and out all day and night lately. Stop in..it gets quite funny at times :)

Peace to all, and pass the gravy please!

Happy Thanksgiving to all, be safe.

Cyas, Bryan

Bryan,

Valium is coming but I can probably spare some codeine and soma (insane muscle relaxer). Althought they would have to be some awesome frags pal.

Thanks for all the kind words. A sense of humor is one thing, being able to laugh at it is another. You are tops on both.

Send frags dammit.

Thanks U2!

I think you'll be pleased Chris. Like I'm gonna not send my best to the Admin :)

Thanks Kenny for your understanding. I'm sure some goodies will come your way soon.

Thanks again to a true top shelf community here at Nano-reefs!

Peace, Bryan

• 2 weeks later...
Christopher Marks

Well, my package arrived today at 10am sharp via FedEx priority overnight. The box was ice cold. Upon opening it up I pulled out a large bag, opened it to find another bag inside, opened it to find a brand new iGloo 1 gallon insulated water jug, sealed with tape. Inside there was a heat pack keeping my new babies warm. They were also doubled baged inside the cooler - Very impressive. Their water temp was only around 70 degrees, after having spent the night in 20 degree weather. After a 30 minute float I put them in and they've already opened.

Awesome colors! I'm really excited to get my second fix..errr, box. :D

I just received my zoos 2 days ago, and I am more than pleased with the entire experience. Bryan was a pleasure to deal with and incredibly quick to respond. Packaging was great as mentioned above in some other posts. I did find the water temp to be a little on the chilly side, but it looked like the heat pack may have just given out early. However, everything began opening up immediately when placed in the tank, so they all made the trip just fine. Bryan even through in two extra pieces with the order (one piece thrown in b/c the piece he was shipping was a few polyps shy of what he had listed on the site...very professional). The colors are amazing to say the least.

Anyways, I'll do business again with Bryan in the future. I had heard nothing but good things, and I experienced it first hand. Thanks again Bryan.

Mark (mthomp4494)

For the love of all things salty, can't someone post a bad experience with Bryan?

Aw hell, here goes.

Bryan is obnoxious. He is an ego maniac and his zoos are hand painted. I know this firsthand because I accidentally rubbed one colony against my rock and the colorfull polyps peeled off and I called Bryan to ask him why the color would move to the rock. He said to get some paint from a craft store and a tiny brush and, ever so carefully, paint the rim of the polyp one color and the center another. He said that when my hand gets steady enough, and I am used to painting them, I can add a third ring. He also suggested I get some rubber strips and glue little fringes onto the polyp to "make them look all extended."

I asked him how he gets the ricordia so pretty and he said "spray paint works better there as they tend to grow larger and odd patterned morphs are more valuable." When I asked him the best possible way to attach my ricordia to my rock he told me a high powered staple works wonders. He also called me a dick a few times and my name is not richard so I had to correct him at least three times. I said "my name is Stephen, or Crakeur if you prefer, and not Dick or Richard." He kept saying "Listen Dick!" and once or twice he even thought my last name was Head. He was rather odd in that manner, not calling me mister Head but Dick Head which is wierd because I never call anyone by their full name. Well, I do have one friend named steve that we all call by his full name because it helps differentiate between the two steves and his last name is much shorter than mine.

The Truth is Out There, as am I this morning. Not enough caffeine and little or no sleep. Full moon tonight, perhaps the gravitational effect will "yank" the baby out!

haven't seen them yet. working for another hour but I'll be sure to let the world know just how nice they look once I get em in the tank.

as for the post, I needed a laugh and I'll be damned if that didn't have me laughing as I typed it. Life is just too friggin aggrivating lately. Christmas blows, the baby won't come, freezing outside, bills to pay, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

A big hats off to Mr. Chris Marks! Man, I love it, you went above and beyond in my book. Later today remind me to start a Chris Marks feedback thread :)

Forever indebted, Bryan Kile

the new site is great. I went there to show it to a friend who is in the tank maintenance business and was taken aback by the new look. now he and my old man are ready to place some orders. Any chance of earning credits for referrals hehe?

hmmmmmm...at this rate Bryan is going to need his own catergory for accolades..not just a thread.

I received 3 zoo's today in the frigid temps we've been having. The water went down to 60 degrees:( so I was a little concerned. But after floating the bag for 20 min. I started slowly adding my tank water to the container I had floating in the tank and the polyps started opening immediately.

Great communication

Great packaging

Great prices

Even Greater quality:P

Thanks again Bryan

Archived