Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

what salt?

SeaFish

I don't plan on SPS at all.

I usually mix it up with a powerhead for at least 30 minutes, then allowing 10 minutes for the solids to settle before adding to the tank.

yeah... Im dumbfounded.

You are 100 % right SeaFish.

You win.

My bad.

You are not stupid. you just make Forest Gump look like a Harvard Scholar.

SALT TYPES have been the "hot button debates for the past month" Where the hell have you been?.... ohh yeah... hanging in the BEGINNERS LOUNGE. Go back if you cant handle a little ripping. You have the Hide thickness of rice paper if you cant laugh at my first post.

Re read your own replies to this post. If you "Saw ... that thread"

and the POLL didnt give you any Clue as to the answer to your question, then I cant help you..... nor can anyone without common sense and the mental aptitude of a Chimpanzee.

If anyone made an ass out of them selves, it was you.

OBEEECCEEEECESS MUCH? ..... RAY FINKLE?

Oh and... uhhhhhh see my sig.

FWIW, IMNSHO this is....

Hey SeaFish, Check out this thread, http://www.aquacraft.net/index.html Down the right hand column about half way down. Remember that this test is on a manufacturers website but was supposedly done independently. I have been using Bio Sea since all the hype started on this fourm and really don't see a huge difference. Hope this helps.

haha dave, nice picture of your john room!!! wahaha, did you have a major accident or bow problem last night after reading and wasting your time with my post? haha, who ever you live with must be disappointed to see you have resorted back to your old habbits again. hehe, its a wonder how normal retards like forrest gump can learn and still progress in life and yet the one retarded dave here just dont seem to advance or progress in any way or form but instead debilitate continously. you are what you eat, and i see the post from your recent reply not only proves my point but also demonstrated pictorally. a picture speaks a thousand words dave. haha

dave, you continue to amaze me with just how you can fail where a Chimpanzee have succeeded over and over again both in the present and in the past. Also, since you have indicated that i have made Forest Gump look like a harvard scholar, i can see that he has not only surpass your all mental capabilities, but also learned a lot more quickly then what you can ever have accomplish in your whole life time. even with that said and done, you still dont get the point do u? but that is expected coming from a retard as retarded as you. haha, yes i do hang around in the beginner's lounge, that is only because i am open to all sort of insights as to how a reef tank should be run and what the best way is in order to accomplish this. like i have said before, " i dont downplay anyone's skills, insights and experiences ", so i take insights from experts and novices a like. if that is wrong and if you think beginners dont offer any good insights, than you are terribly wrong. though i agree you do provide some very good advice and suggestoins, but you have got to get off that high horse of yours. show some respect and patience for others, even forrest gump knows that and understands taht. you are just to caustic to the board members on this site. should i define what hobby is for you? man, even a chimp could figure that one out. i seen polls, studies made by companies, and how each local fish stores claim that one salt is better then the other, so dont worry about how i dont do searches, its been a topic i been looking at for about a month. none seem to answer what i am looking for. (i got to thank other members on this board, who are patient with me and at the same time very helpful that is except for dave). if you think this is wasting your time, then man am i happy i am wasting yours dave. i guess your too retarded to avoid this thread or just not smart enough to figure it out. haha..have a good day every one, and dave, there are adult "Diapers" for you. you might want to consider one. haha.

hey thanks to everyone who have helped. i appreciates it. thank you.

Christopher Marks

Damnit, I'm tired of this ######. What is it going to take to make this end? I'm sick of all the back and forth bickering. And Dave, stop attacking people, this is a forum open to questions - I don't care how many times it's been asked.

"You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink."

Some people prefer personalized help, or simply don't search for the answer elsewhere. That's just how it is. If you don't like it, DON'T POST. If you don't want to discuss it again, post a link to the answer and MOVE ON.

And SeaFish, it doesn't help anything to egg him on. I'm sorry I didn't read through this post earlier. If someone attacks you, place them on ignore in your control panel, or report the post.

Thank you to the people who moved past this and just offered help. That's how it should be. I've closed this post for obvious reasons. If you would like to continue the discussion, please start a new thread.

I'm NOT going to be as leaniant as I used to be until all this senseless fighting and flaming STOPS.

Archived