Coral Vue Hydros

Clearing up some space sale II... The ZOOS! Lots of new ones!

Caesar777

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait for the Zoo's The colony that randomly decided to start in my tank is already up to about 7-8 polps and thats from nothing and i found another one on the other side that has 5 , everything is growing really fast, just wondering if there was a trackin number :)

Brown with mint green interior if i can get a good picture i'll put it up well speckled mint green

KidCNU, your stuff went out earlier this afternoon. FishFreak, sorry but I didn't have the time to do your package--barely made it to the post office with the other stuff. But I figured it would be better to pack carefully than to throw everything together in four minutes, you know? I'll throw in an extra fire-&-ice polyp for your trouble. :)

But at least your box is ready to go, lined with styro and everything, and your frags are ready as well, sitting all cute-like in the front of the tank.

EVOIII - Yup, I'll PM you.

Okay, this pic doesn't show most of what's for sale, but it looks cool, so I have to post it. It's the ONLY clear photo I could get! ...SO FAR...I just took some more, and am about to check them out.

The white thing you see on the bottom right corner is the cap of my big toadstool leather (nfs). Next to that, you can see the green skirt/purple ring/bright yellow dot zoos (dot looks lime green in the pic) and a couple of the green skirt/purple ring/bright orange dot zoos, also my green skirt/sky blue ring/orange dot zoos (will sell them for $5 a polyp, I LOVE these guys), to the left of that the violet-dot zoos, above that one PPE (nfs; didn't have the green skirt when I got him for a buck five months ago, whoo-hoo), and the red PPEs (also nfs, sorry!) and above that the ice-blue-center palys. They look green when viewed from above, blue and purple when viewed from the side. Oh, and in the upper left area you can see the bright green skirt/dark purple ring/bright greenish-yellow dot zoos. Those guys are pretty tiny. Above that, you might be able to get a blurry view of my new classic pepto-pinks, which I have a lot of, so those are $4 apiece. Nice bubblegum-pink with a light lavender/gray/tan skirt and a tiny white slit/dot in the center.

MORE PHOTOS TO COME!

55mjrn

Oh, and those violet-dot zoos are for sale, $4 apiece.

Side-view of the ice-blue/purple palys.

55mpme

Raspberry-limeade zoos in the middle, blue/purple Tonga shrooms on the left, very angry palythoas below, also the green skirt/blue ring/orange center zoos and some not-yet-listed ones that are be $3 a polyp: bright green fringe, pine-green ring, tangerine center. Those are at the bottom, 2/3 from the right side.

55mq9h

Okay, top left: $3 a polyp, bright green fringe, pine-green ring, tangerine center zoos.

Below those, the green skirt/blue ring/orange center zoos, below that the green skirt/purple ring/yellow center zoos.

On the right side, you can see some red safecracker-type zoos, can't really define for sure these days what is and what isn't! I'll try to get a detail-shot. Multiple red rings, very nice. People try to get away with selling these for $25 a polyp on frags.org. Insane! $7 a polyp.

If you want those two loose pink paly-type zoos on the bottom left corner, too bad! :P I got them from a fellow reefer here on NR, nice little guys.

55mqnr

Eh, those guys (the Tonga shrooms) don't do well going priority, anyway--they need overnight. Out of three different priority shipments, all 3 were d.o.a., everything else in the accompanying bags did excellent. And those that went overnight did fine. They just don't ship well with the slower methods.

Okay, top left: $3 a polyp, bright green fringe, pine-green ring, tangerine center zoos.

Below those, the green skirt/blue ring/orange center zoos, below that the green skirt/purple ring/yellow center zoos.

On the right side, you can see some red safecracker-type zoos, can't really define for sure these days what is and what isn't! I'll try to get a detail-shot. Multiple red rings, very nice. People try to get away with selling these for $25 a polyp on frags.org. Insane! $7 a polyp.

And those are the pinks you sent me on the bottom left corner of the pic, Fish Freak. :D (NFS!)

55mqnr

Last pic for now: better shot of the Tongas. And, just for the record, check out the size of that PPE-cousin--he just keeps growing! The shrooms are each about 1.5-2" across. There are a couple of loose ones ready to go, and they're easy to remove from the rock without cutting them, by cutting the rock instead with my bone-cutters. NO trauma to the shrooms, meaning a quick recovery.

55nebn

Man, looks like Tinypic shrunk that one. Oh well. Here's a nice close shot of a Tonga. Sorry it's a bit fuzzy, but it's still darn good compared to what my pos camera can get.

55newk

Still trying to get a pic of the blues, including the newest ones for sale: GREEN-SKIRT BLUE ZOOS! Really awesome little guys, might want to trade only on those. (Unless somebody is really willing to pay $16 a polyp on those!)

One more, I love how this pic turned out!

* Top half: Pepto-pink zoos. I like the effect the water created there--it's a top-down shot. They look white when closed, so don't worry about the white in the pic! I also have some giant neon-pink with neon-green center protopalythoas, very awesome and unique, but hard to photograph. I'll keep working on it. Those, and the green-skirt blues.

* Bottom left: turquoise zoos. Small but cute, and hard to frag, for a zoo.

* Left side of the photo, right side of the Turqs: GREEN skirt PINK zoos. Adorable and bright.

* Bottom right: two violet-center zoos and one ugly green-center palythoa. Trying to get rid of them, and boy, they're like dandelions, except ugly!

55nf9w

Now that I look at the pics of what the turqs look like. I notice that also the turqs you sent died along with the fire and ice. I got them mixed up with another one you sent me. You don't have to send me another though.

Archived