Coral Vue Hydros

Clearing up some space sale II... The ZOOS! Lots of new ones!

Caesar777

Decided to start a new thread, since the other one got so long. What I have left:

* 1.5" PINK Lobophytum LEATHER $10

* Sand-sifting starfish, 3-3.5" $5

* Free Galaxea if you buy anything else. It's only about 1x2" or smaller, brown with green tips, but hey, it's free.

ALSO: LOTS OF ZOOS! (Some new ones!)

I can make frags of any size, from 1 or two polyps to a dozen-polyp fragment to 50 polyps if you really want. (Maximum number will depend on colony size, of course, but feel free to ask.) Can't sell just one or two zoos unless you want one or two of several different ones. It just takes a lot of time to package and ship corals, and it just isn't worth it to sell just one or two zoos. But I can do some deals on larger numbers of multiple polyps.

* True BLUE zoos! Deep cobalt blue, NOT gray, NOT purple. $10ea, 5 for $45, 10 for $85

* NEW: Giant ice-blue center Palythoas! These have ice blue centers with purple/burgundy outer rims and looong purple fringes. Nice green sheen when viewed from above. VERY pretty, rare and unusual. Definitely NOT a common polyp. $6ea

* Raspberry limeade zoos - Very unique velvety color. Not reselling the ones I got from yoshiod9 (only bought three anyway)--these are from a colony I got recently. They're very nice, a soft shade of bubblegum pink with lavender hues and a gorgeous light green skirt. VERY unique and pretty. $5ea

* BRIGHT pink with bright green skirt zoos - neon colors, tiny polyps. $5ea

* Fire & Ice zoos - Deep orange skirt/sky-blue ring/pink-orange center $5ea

* Turquoise center zoos $4ea

* Bright yellow skirt/ice-blue ring/bright yellow-orange dot zoos $4ea

* Green skirt/purple ring/bright yellow dot zoos $2ea

* Tiny dark green skirt/dark purple ring/yellowish lime-green dot zoos $2ea

* Tonga bullseye mushrooms! Okay, not zoos, but they're really nice! Rest assured, they will be bagged separately from zoos. These are the real ones: big, quarter-sized polyps, thick and colorful--deep violet-purple with lots of cobalt blue spotting and some sky-blue and light green highlights. VERY pretty, very nice. $15ea

Will try to get pics of everything soon!

SHIPPING:

Priority 2-3 day shipping is $8, express overnight is $24.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, and if my PM box is full, just EMAIL me or post here. :)

Again, pics coming soon.

Caesar777,

Hey, Mark from Florida here, I am VERY interested in buying a few of your zoo's. My question is, are your prices based per polyp? I'm assuming they are. Also, are they mounted? If not, and I bought a few of each, could you mount them? I tried to PM but that was full and it would not let me send you an e-mail either, hence the post.

Thanks for the help!

Mark

Mjames4 - Yes, price is per polyp. Most will be mounted on very small pieces of rock--I just break the rock with my bone cutters rather than cutting off the polyps themselves. It's much less stressful for them that way.

SLO - Will get pics soon. I'd love to trade for some of your big long-fringe pink zoos. Hmm?

I take Paypal, but I can't take credit cards or debit cards, just payments from a bank account of Paypal balance. (It's not a business account, which charges ridiculous fees to be able to accept credit card payments.)

BKtomodachi

Caesar- wanna do a trade? I have some long-skirt ealge eyes, as well as a couple of baby blue w/yellow centers.

Already have EE's; do you have pics of the baby blues?

Everyone, pics are a-comin'! They'll be posted here, if I can figure out a new way. Photobucket just took over Tinypic! Grr! Anyway, it will have to be tomorrow, though; I'll be gone all day today. (Sorry, I'm a busy person! And it doesn't help that my camera sucks!)

Eh, I will, since it's my only option--it just takes more time, including the time for repeatedly finding passwords and for figuring out how to use it. :P

Everyone note the zoo I forgot to list--now listed above--the giant ice-blue center purple/burgundy fringe Palys! These are very unique and very cool. Definitely NOT an everyday paly.

KidCNU, PM'd you back.

Your mailbox is Full, i'd like to grab two more zoo's the ice blues with yellow fringe as well as one more Green skirt/purple ring/bright yellow dot also what the staus on the Galexea? i'll send payment

PM'd. No pics until tomorrow, sorry.

Hope you recieved my payment i was gonna pm you the info i guess send me a pm before monday when you ship out to confirm what i've bought i'm soo Excited!

Need to clear out my box, just give me a minute and I'll PM you, KidCNU.

Well, now your box is full, FishFreak. Need your zip, and I can send the tracking number.

PM sent with what payment was for if you could pm me back with the total of what i am getting that would rock!

Archived