ReefCleaners.org

nanotuners.com

nanocustoms.com

"Im in the middle of a coding binge, so not really able to respond very well.. lol."

This is excerpted[sp?] from an e-mail from Chris. He's just a regular guy like most of us, with separate jobs and such. Give him a little time and he will respond, I would recommend you emailing him again though, in case he did not receive your original request.

I have yet to purchase anything from him, but I am confident that when I do, things will be awesome!

Tam

Thanks for the support darkspyda- nanocustoms and nanotuners (although a 7 day business) doesnt put food on the table yet, it eats my dinner!!!

The email filter is extremely frustrating, I run my own mailserver from home, so i cant send emails to my employees without it getting blocked.

I usually try to respond to emails within 2 business days (if i get them). Also, phone support is available M-F 9-6pm PST, so that is sometimes the best way to get ahold of me.

Chris

Great, Chris. Thanks. I understand about the spam blocking issue. Will use the website form in the future. Do you have a price list for via aqua products up anywhere?

Calvin- for VA products, ive been doing special orders/quotes. Im generally very competitive with VA products so send your requests.

Chris

Thanks.

When i was in my early modding days, i wished i could get access to good parts without paying an arm and a leg or going through hoops. Some stuff you just cant buy at Homedepot!

Im hoping that the community will enjoy it as a good place to get good quality components for DIY reefers.

Im always adding products, and feel free to shoot me over requests. If they are doable, ill make it happen.

Chris

Originally posted by ccjung

Im always adding products, and feel free to shoot me over requests. If they are doable, ill make it happen.

Well... I can chime in here!

I ordered my tank from Chris, and then promptly proceeded to ask for about a billion other tiny mods to my original request. Chris, a true champ, has simply said "OK", no hassle, no fuss, no problems. And, I actually HAD a tank in my hot little hands which I promptly returned and instead ordered from him, based on the feedback here and my conversations wtih him. I figure that I will give him as much business as possible.

Also, on the phone thing... the other day I called him, and he didn't answer. I chose not to leave a message, figuring I would just call him in a bit and try again. Within five minutes, MY phone rang, and it was him, apologizing for missing my call.

So, although I don't have the tank yet, my experiences have been simply wonderful!

david

Archived